3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I have a few questions I could not find the answer to:

1) Are slave prices static? I have trained my slaves in sexual skills and their obedience/trust/fear has improved, as well as their physical stats (weight, athletic), but the sell-price of the slaves I bought at the beginning of the game has not changed whatsoever. Does not seem right if that is the case.

2) how do I harvest/sell milk and nectar? I play a high elf futanari, drank a nectar potion and am now lactating due to pregnancy, but I can find neither an option to harvest, nor do I earn money according to the weekly budget overview. Do I need a ranch or some other facility for that?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I think I might have had a bit of a whoopsie- at the Slaver's Guild, all the contracts show Difficulty as '_request.difficulty', time as '_request.time', EXP rewards as '%' and cash rewards as 'NaN'. Am I doomed to a restart? I'm Slaver rank B-2, if that helps.
Same, happened as soon as I reached B-2.

Sep 6, 2018
Wanted to ask, am I supposed to make money just from the brothel? Can't get it to actually make any money since the investment required appears to be insane.

Apr 23, 2018
I have a couple of questions. First, I don't see anyway to get the new slave titles sow and breeding slave. Secondly, I saw the guide on making perfect slaves, but I'm not sure how you raise pride. I have a hard enough time just getting loyal slave.

Apr 23, 2018
I guess I have another one now. So now that I reached rank B-1 slaver. I seem to be getting retarded impossible quests. Like train a female to be an Incubus. Well since she's female she cannot go through masculinity training therefore the quest cannot be completed so I'm at a loss here.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
easy you could change the values you have by inspecting the page, go to the console, type in SugarCube.State.active.variables, hit enter, then click the arrow next to the new text that appeared under it, scroll down, go to the pc area click it, and change the amount of guild exp you have instantly leveling you up to the highest tier

Apr 23, 2018
Is there no way to complete the B rank quests? Are they glitched? I figured there was some gender change potion I couldn't find.

fyreman666

Dec 30, 2017
Rune Practicum to change gender as needed. Some specific titles may require multiple changes/visits there, depending on how complicated.

Apr 23, 2018
Thanks I was wondering how I was supposed to complete that. Is there any way to increase pride? I only know how to lessen fear and increase obedience for loyal slave, but perfect slave requires pride.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes