3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Is there any way to keep slaves from requests for yourself?
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to reply to you but I do plan on having some methods to keep those request slaves, mostly through the affection/hatred system, although I also think it would be good if there is a way where you just have to pay 2x or 4x the normal price of the slave plus a reputation hit if you don't meet the affection requirements.

This is because logically there should be some sort of cost you need for essentially stealing away a slave from a client, but also this is a sandbox game so there should be a variety of methods available to you to get what you want in the game.

In other words it's on the list of features! A rudimentary version might be in for this release though depending on how much I want to get it working now :D

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to reply to you but I do plan on having some methods to keep those request slaves, mostly through the affection/hatred system, although I also think it would be good if there is a way where you just have to pay 2x or 4x the normal price of the slave plus a reputation hit if you don't meet the affection requirements.

This is because logically there should be some sort of cost you need for essentially stealing away a slave from a client, but also this is a sandbox game so there should be a variety of methods available to you to get what you want in the game.

In other words it's on the list of features! A rudimentary version might be in for this release though depending on how much I want to get it working now :D
Should i call someone with stand heaven door to make you super intelligent and healthy? Hahaha
Kidding, new year soon so Relax a bit too

BigCut

Dec 13, 2023
I plan on making my own thread whenever I finish up this release! I just hope I get some time off soon so that I can finally finish up the last parts of it haha
Does your continuation of the game have a GitHub, GitGud, GitLab, etc. page?

I would recommend it, as it would allow anyone who's capable and interested to help you out, instead of having to do it all by yourself.

It could also speed up the development time greatly, allowing you to essentially take on a more-or-less passive role for the periods where you don't have a lot of time available to work on it yourself.

It's what the current team behind FC has done, and I honestly don't think that game would still be in development if it only had a single person working on it.

People get burnt out, especially solo devs. IMHO that's probably one of the reasons why this site is absolutely littered with the corpses of abandoned games.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes