3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

xwirez

Formerly 'xeo_wizzard'
Oct 17, 2024
The link now works, but only the source code is available for download.
The "source code" archive is the release. The HTML file and images are bundled together. Make sure the images are in the "img/icon" folder. I just tested with an Android phone and the zip extracts everything in the same location, but the tar.gz works fine. I'll look into it more later, and see if there's another way to package the game as one download.

Mar 9, 2023
The "source code" archive is the release. The HTML file and images are bundled together. Make sure the images are in the "img/icon" folder. I just tested with an Android phone and the zip extracts everything in the same location, but the tar.gz works fine. I'll look into it more later, and see if there's another way to package the game as one download.
Oh, I see. (What does the tar.gz file do?)

xwirez

Formerly 'xeo_wizzard'
Oct 17, 2024
Default.
To Kalloi's mod. (Though even there, I was of the firm opinion that some kind of starter guide was necessary.)
Gotcha. I'll see if I can pull some of the backstory profiles from Kalloi's mod for the next release. I didn't know another mod existed until yesterday, but yeah, starting from scratch was always a bit of a struggle.

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017

First release.

I'll have to look at Kalloi's mod and see what I can implement for the next version.

cheers
Getting a virus hit on that download for some reason, both on the tarball and zip.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes