3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019

I don't think so, it seems that there attention is on a different game according to their profile.
Sorry about the silence, like you've said I've really been busy with a different game and trying to go back and forth between the two was really stressful on top of my personal work/business.
I will say I haven't abandoned work on this game though, I still want to implement everything I outlined at some point, at least a chunk of it next year and iron out the numbers bug if I have the time. And ultimately set up a sort of GitHub or something so contributions can be added by the community easier, even when I'm not working on it directly

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Can someone tell me pls? Which line in html file value of cheat code goldHoard located?
I was try to understand how html work with each function and after i try changing cheat code value in page that has other code, it seem change only text.
So where's it? I try to find and search but can't, even find tool seem unable to find or am i search for wrong word?

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
Not sure mate ctrl f should work but try searching for value that cheat gives thats how i usually cheat in html games:)

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I can't believe that I need to ask this ... Which line is value of cheat codes goldHoard?

I don't want to bother kalloi so if anyone know pls reply.
After some time, i might need to pv text to kalloi.

SukebeOokami

Oct 10, 2022
I can't believe that I need to ask this ... Which line is value of cheat codes goldHoard?

I don't want to bother kalloi so if anyone know pls reply.
After some time, i might need to pv text to kalloi.
Here is all the lines that i could find that is related to goldhoard line numbers should be same and when i said search for value i meant the value that cheat gives to player which is 100000

Reactions: Kalloi

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FantasySlaveTrainer-0.5.16.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xaric2

Nov 7, 2021
Apparently during sex if you deepthroat it gives you an error. I'll post a screenshot if anyone is interested.
Also performing a blowjob during training throws an error. I also forgot to mention that the slave in the screenshot was a Fem Sissy.

Last edited:

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Apparently during sex if you deepthroat it gives you an error. I'll post a screenshot if anyone is interested.
Also performing a blowjob during training throws an error.
Thanks for the bug report! Could you upload a save of this if possible? Makes it far more easier to track it down :D

Reactions: Xaric2

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Just gotten home and checked this and honsestly have no clue with this one,
to explain a part of it, the game is basically caught in a logic loop trying to give out titles for the request board at the guild and it seems it can't resolve it, it's mostly for male and female specific titles but I do know it's unrelated to anything in the game I've touched so I think this maybe was a potential issue in the original game.

It will take me some time but I will try to find a solution.

In the meantime, I will at least try to get hotfix that will refresh the requests if it's possible, unless the issue is deeper than I thought, I'll try to upload it sometime later today. Sorry that this happened to you
Don't know kalloi fix it yet or not, it seem to happen bc you got maximum guild rank or exp if I'm correct.
If not then maybe it's quest duration.
I was reach maximum once when i edited to make speedrun so probably about maximum.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
I feel dead inside. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't understand this game at all.
How do you impregnate a girl?

It says you have to get her to 0 fatigue. I don't see any "fatigue". There's stamina, and there's energy. Let's say it means stamina, since it's a sex action. The moment I get her to low enough stamina, you literally can't do insertion actions anymore. Period. There's just no insert dick in pussy action. So how the hell are you supposed to do it?

Also, playerUnlimited cheat does not work. Yes, I read that you _somehow_ are supposed to enter it during sex. But since there's no spellbook during sex, the latest I can do it is before pressing "interact". Which adds it to the codex, but the stamina still decreases during sex.

Help. I'm losing my mind. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
I feel dead inside. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't understand this game at all.
How do you impregnate a girl?

It says you have to get her to 0 fatigue. I don't see any "fatigue". There's stamina, and there's energy. Let's say it means stamina, since it's a sex action. The moment I get her to low enough stamina, you literally can't do insertion actions anymore. Period. There's just no insert dick in pussy action. So how the hell are you supposed to do it?

Also, playerUnlimited cheat does not work. Yes, I read that you _somehow_ are supposed to enter it during sex. But since there's no spellbook during sex, the latest I can do it is before pressing "interact". Which adds it to the codex, but the stamina still decreases during sex.

Help. I'm losing my mind. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure the species are compatible, or you are in for disappointment. Check the info sheets on the various races to see what can knock up what.

During sex scenes, each involved character has an arousal bar and a stamina bar. Actions will take a small amount of stamina, and orgasms will drop stamina significantly. As long as you have stamina when hers runs out, you'll knock her up when you cum next.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Heya everyone! Long time no post in awhile, still been busy with my other project and personal business but recently i haven’t been feeling as motivated to draw so I thought this would be a good opportunity to work on this project some more, in addition to most of the things I listed out for the next update previously, some additional things will be part of the release:

-some events tied to personality types that raise/lower training progress for certain titles, I’ve been thinking about adding something like this for the revamp for the training system I planned on doing at some point in the future, but i think this is a good start and should make things more interesting during the training process. An example of this would be a himedere having an event describes her naturally resisting being submissive and losing progress, on the other side a dandere might have an event where it increases her progress, I think about 6 positive and 6 negatives for each personality type would be good for a starter, in addition to this I'm still thinking of whether to have varying degrees of increases/decreases as well as having previous factors influence as well but I want to playtest things a bit more. Additionally these events will not trigger if a slave is fully trained in that title already so no worries about having to regain a title every 5 seconds, I want things to be fun, not tedious haha

-A new training/title for training your own Maids/Butlers This is for the implementation of the west wing addition to your estate,
This title will be prerequisuite to assign a slave to the westwing, for now I'm having them reduce the expenses of your other slaves. There will be a few combo titles like sissy maid or something so looking forward to that!

-A new training for slaves after they've been domesticated to earn the "Pet" title which will be one of the qualifiers for the eastwing where slaves with certain titles can be assigned special positions or holding areas for requests

-A sissy check for male/masculine check for wearing female clothes, some of the framework was already implemented in my last update so hopefully this doesn't take too much time and will hopefully make the implementation of the other thing I want to do easier as well. But basically how this works is depending on the clothes and how feminine they are a slave will refuse to wear them, however the issue can be forced if you want to, causing a decrease in trust/affection and raise in sissification progress, you may even be able to get away without decreases if the slave's submission is high enough. This action will obviously have some cooldown but I think its a fun addition to the whole training process if you're into sissification training! I also want to implement it in a way that it scales with sissification progress but we'll see how far that goes haha

-A slut check for slaves basically sissy check but instead for more lewder clothes :D I might have to work a little harder for this since I have to go back and edit all the slave sheets to implement a lewdness value to clothes but it should be worth it for more flavor and fun

-Lewder Clothes- As it seems the clothing system hasn't exploded, I can go about adding more clothes! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know :D

-A job/request system to send out your slave to accomplish odd jobs for income based on their available title, This will be the beginning framework of what I plan to implement later so only the lowest tier of jobs will be available, these will require specific titles and impossible to fail but later rank jobs will be more open-ended, for better and for worse

-The next tier of Slyvine's business relationship with you, training requests, these function similarly to the guild version except
Slyvine will pay more than the guild and also building rapport with her like this will unlock the next stage of your partnership where you unlock the ability to train slaves for the maid/butler title.

-Some initial sex toy introduction

-Further implementation of the clothes inspection system and also possibly making the current clothing system look nicer, maybe with a chart system or something of that nature

And that's what's planned! As for as release date. . . I don't know! I don't want to give a definitive date because I'm 100% sure I will miss that deadline by a long shot and I don't want to get anyone hyped up for nothing but I just wanted to let you guys know whats on the horizon.

I've been thinking of whether to make a seperate thread for this as well, if anyone is interested in that, let me know and I'll begin the process I suppose. And if anyone still playing has encountered that numbers quirk where their money is a really long decimal I would definitely appreciate if you could upload your save here, sadly none of the previous saves on here is compatible with my current build of the game so maybe a fresher one would work.

Ty for reading and hope you have a nice day! :D

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Heya everyone! Long time no post in awhile, still been busy with my other project and personal business but recently i haven’t been feeling as motivated to draw so I thought this would be a good opportunity to work on this project some more, in addition to most of the things I listed out for the next update previously, some additional things will be part of the release:

-some events tied to personality types that raise/lower training progress for certain titles, I’ve been thinking about adding something like this for the revamp for the training system I planned on doing at some point in the future, but i think this is a good start and should make things more interesting during the training process. An example of this would be a himedere having an event describes her naturally resisting being submissive and losing progress, on the other side a dandere might have an event where it increases her progress, I think about 6 positive and 6 negatives for each personality type would be good for a starter, in addition to this I'm still thinking of whether to have varying degrees of increases/decreases as well as having previous factors influence as well but I want to playtest things a bit more. Additionally these events will not trigger if a slave is fully trained in that title already so no worries about having to regain a title every 5 seconds, I want things to be fun, not tedious haha

-A new training/title for training your own Maids/Butlers This is for the implementation of the west wing addition to your estate,
This title will be prerequisuite to assign a slave to the westwing, for now I'm having them reduce the expenses of your other slaves. There will be a few combo titles like sissy maid or something so looking forward to that!

-A new training for slaves after they've been domesticated to earn the "Pet" title which will be one of the qualifiers for the eastwing where slaves with certain titles can be assigned special positions or holding areas for requests

-A sissy check for male/masculine check for wearing female clothes, some of the framework was already implemented in my last update so hopefully this doesn't take too much time and will hopefully make the implementation of the other thing I want to do easier as well. But basically how this works is depending on the clothes and how feminine they are a slave will refuse to wear them, however the issue can be forced if you want to, causing a decrease in trust/affection and raise in sissification progress, you may even be able to get away without decreases if the slave's submission is high enough. This action will obviously have some cooldown but I think its a fun addition to the whole training process if you're into sissification training! I also want to implement it in a way that it scales with sissification progress but we'll see how far that goes haha

-A slut check for slaves basically sissy check but instead for more lewder clothes :D I might have to work a little harder for this since I have to go back and edit all the slave sheets to implement a lewdness value to clothes but it should be worth it for more flavor and fun

-Lewder Clothes- As it seems the clothing system hasn't exploded, I can go about adding more clothes! If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know :D

-A job/request system to send out your slave to accomplish odd jobs for income based on their available title, This will be the beginning framework of what I plan to implement later so only the lowest tier of jobs will be available, these will require specific titles and impossible to fail but later rank jobs will be more open-ended, for better and for worse

-The next tier of Slyvine's business relationship with you, training requests, these function similarly to the guild version except
Slyvine will pay more than the guild and also building rapport with her like this will unlock the next stage of your partnership where you unlock the ability to train slaves for the maid/butler title.

-Further implementation of the clothes inspection system and also possibly making the current clothing system look nicer, maybe with a chart system or something of that nature

And that's what's planned! As for as release date. . . I don't know! I don't want to give a definitive date because I'm 100% sure I will miss that deadline by a long shot and I don't want to get anyone hyped up for nothing but I just wanted to let you guys know whats on the horizon.

I've been thinking of whether to make a seperate thread for this as well, if anyone is interested in that, let me know and I'll begin the process I suppose. And if anyone still playing has encountered that numbers quirk where their money is a really long decimal I would definitely appreciate if you could upload your save here, sadly none of the previous saves on here is compatible with my current build of the game so maybe a fresher one would work.

Keep up the good work, sir)

Feb 1, 2018

So what I am getting at is that despite the fact that the game creator has left this to rot, you are taking up the mantle? That seems about right. In that case, I should make a suggestion about the clothes in general. Make unisex clothes that are meant for men and have the same effect on women who are forced to dress like men. Additionally, I think we should implement a new kind of title. Dyke/butch/tomboy. After all, if there can be sissies, there can be tomboys. And who wouldn't want to fuck a tomboy? Additionally, there should be a salon that affects said sissyfication/feminization process. Again, the same logic should apply to those women who are either tomboy or may become men.

Bras, panties, and chest binders should be in the game as well.

Reactions: Fiamos and Kalloi

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
So what I am getting at is that despite the fact that the game creator has left this to rot, you are taking up the mantle? That seems about right. In that case, I should make a suggestion about the clothes in general. Make unisex clothes that are meant for men and have the same effect on women who are forced to dress like men. Additionally, I think we should implement a new kind of title. Dyke/butch/tomboy. After all, if there can be sissies, there can be tomboys. And who wouldn't want to fuck a tomboy? Additionally, there should be a salon that affects said sissyfication/feminization process. Again, the same logic should apply to those women who are either tomboy or may become men.

Bras, panties, and chest binders should be in the game as well.
I was reading your post and thought it was odd to recommend a tomboy/butch sort of title for female characters trained in masculinity, not because its weird or not my own preference but because I thought something was already in the game, but then I remembered they were removed by the dev a couple of releases ago so for some reason my brain is permastuck in thinking they're in the game still :KEK:

Anyways adding them back in/retooling them sounds good to me! It won't be in the immediate priorities since I want to get a lot of the framework things in place like personality interactions and things of that nature but I will definitely put this down for later :D

As for those clothing ideas, I can add those things in for the current release no problem, thankfully the clothes already have a masculinity value assigned to them so it wouldn't be too much trouble to implement a similar sissy check for tomboys. I guess a small update is yesterday I tested the initial version of the sissy check and it seems like I can implement the granular system I talked about before so good news once the tomboy lovers get their due!

As for the salon, it sounds like a great idea as well, but it won't be a major priority similar to the tomboy reimplementation, I would need to add values to hairstyles and as of now they're just plain text data to put in simple terms. a salon/grooming area would fit well once I work on the grand auction system since that would work with the idea of prepping your slave for the grand event so that might be lumped in with that release.

Ty for the suggestions though! I hadn't thought of the tomboy angle and it gave me a lot of to think about, hopefully I can get the bulk of what you're looking for in the game sooner rather than later :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
A new thread would make looking for the newest dowloads by you much easier. Thanks for your hard work Kalloi <3
Thank you for the support! Despite this game being abandoned for so long, and even my long gaps of inactivity on this thread it's reassuring you all are still hopeful for this game and want to see more of it, I hope I can add enough content to keep the community here going longer and stronger haha

As for the new thread, I read the qualifications needed and I think I should be able to meet them well so I'll do that starting with the release I'm working on now :D

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes