3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Other links still work? Pretty sure the mods are keeping an eye on things.
Yes thanks, I was able to get it through another link, can't remember which one. But the mega was definitely down last time I tried it.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
hmmmm now i'm beginning to wonder if something is going on with mega because it's not just this game that's been having that issue multiple games from this site that i've tried to download via mega have been saying that

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone else having the bug where you buy a slave then buy a brothel and suddenly your slave disappears from the house list?

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah ended up just rebooting a older save that fixed it.

On another note I noticed the only time you steal virginity is during training. During brothel work and intercourse they 'reluctantly allow their virginity to be taken'. Therefore not forced. Was this to comply with
Patreon's rules or something? Cause Lilith's Throne tried something similar and they got their page taken down regardless.

Or is it simply not having the slaves in the right mindset or something I'm missing altogether?

Yangtot

Oct 23, 2018
Uh does the cheat playerUnlimited work? Cause I tried it a couple of times but never got the update message with it like the other cheats.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Uh does the cheat playerUnlimited work? Cause I tried it a couple of times but never got the update message with it like the other cheats.
The unlimited stamina cheat?

Enable it when you are having intercourse with a slave. It will stay on until you turn it off.

Unlike other cheats, you can only enable it during intercourse.

i1269496

May 31, 2018
I def ready to get an update. It's been awhile. It seems the development slowed down a bit, but hopefully the project is still kicking.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I just want more story stuff, or at least a different area. Just hanging out in the slums is getting kind of boring.

Yangtot

Oct 23, 2018
The unlimited stamina cheat?

Enable it when you are having intercourse with a slave. It will stay on until you turn it off.

Unlike other cheats, you can only enable it during intercourse.
Oh, thanks, kept on trying in the main menu, didn't know the box was open during the interaction.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes