3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Newest Version

Note, the cheats don't seem to be viable here, as I can't find a place to input them. Not much has changed, so if you're looking for something new, it's a little too early to expect anything in this one.
They still work (at least for me), just type/paste them into the "spellbook" just below the players energy bars.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Do someone has a Picture Mod?? For picture of other games or Warcraft picture?? and can you impregnant them like in Free Cities?? And maybe a Mega

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Newest Version

Note, the cheats don't seem to be viable here, as I can't find a place to input them. Not much has changed, so if you're looking for something new, it's a little too early to expect anything in this one.
Make sure to enable cheats in settings for spellbook to appear

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
game is ok, but have one VERY BIG prolem - and that is, it is extremly hard to NOT have min broken slaves, slave is resting...week got very bad for him....mindboken. he s worikng..week gone very bad for him...mindbroken.
game need to give player more mechanict to treat mental state of slaves, add that resting automaticaly improve it or some other thing, othervise once player have more slaves game is basicaly dull, since sooner than later player will end with many, many mindbroken slaves.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Huh.

So, a game that was having issues in making progress during development is... getting its scope expanded?

How does this help?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Every time I set up training for my slaves it tells me they rested for the week. How do I actually train them? It seems that every training method I set up for them doesn't save into the next week.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Every time I set up training for my slaves it tells me they rested for the week. How do I actually train them? It seems that every training method I set up for them doesn't save into the next week.
They do train. The rest/work system seems to function independently from the training one. Just check on the progress bar for whatever you're training, you should see it go up week by week.

It's awfully slow, though.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
There's a lot of promise in this game. But, there is also a ton of core work that needs to be done.

First, no matter how much I've improved a slave, her sell price never increases.
There doesn't seem to be any way of actually completing a sexual interaction other than quitting out, it has no effect on your's or your slave's stats, and doesn't even affect virginity states. Also, there's no options for anal, at least with the female slave I tried it with.
There's no way to properly train up things like brothel skills other than just hoping they increase by working at their job.

Still, given enough time, I'm sure this will become a game I could grow to love. The core functionality just needs to be completed.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
This game is definitely the poor man's Free Cities.
I wish there were more games like Free Cities, and there's a hint of promise in this project. Personally, I find the setting refreshing, from the rather cyberpunk sci-fi setting of FC. At this point, I'm just glad to have examples of other people's efforts in this direction. More, please

Reactions: czertik

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble viewing a slave's piercings? For me, it always redirects to the same slave's piercing list, but shows as if they don't have any piercings even if that specific slave does.

Edit - It looks like it started happening around the time I got a brothel?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes