3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

klandel

Feb 23, 2019
I'd like to disable some of the races/species, but couldn't figure out where in the code the race is assigned. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Codes can be input in the spellbook anytime while at the main screen. Once used these codes will unlock a compendium page stating their exact effects while recording them for you to use at any time. Some codes require more than the main screen to be used. Codes with a checkmark next to them are currently active.

does anyone know the codes for the spellbook?

also, I enable cheatrmode4, but not seeing anything.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Feels a bit dead when it comes to interaction, goes like "you dick female, female receives dicking" and that's it... I don't know feels void of any feeling.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Feels a bit dead when it comes to interaction, goes like "you dick female, female receives dicking" and that's it... I don't know feels void of any feeling.
Yeah, tell me about it. Don't get me wrong, it's good for a quick fap, but this game desperately needs more depth. Not sure how the dev's gonna manage it, especially since they hinted at some kind of revamp, but I remain optimistic.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Is there any way I can just use cheats to edit a slave, or no?
Not with the cheats that the dev added. If you open up the dev console on your browser and type in "SugarCube.State.active.variables.slaves" without the quotes and enter it, it should come up with a list of slaves you currently own and you can change all the variables you like, such as intelligence and hairstyle etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes