• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
is it just me or can you not do anything else when you get to the a block in the slavers guild? all of my contracts now say make them undefined.

cachingo

May 15, 2020
Really like this kind of job. I think a good idea would be to make a customed "Girls" folder like gasmes as Brothel King, where player can add "girls" images, even gifs for sexual animation. That would be awesome.

Reactions: Darin68 and Potro

shadow14613

Nov 15, 2018
Well, recently, for personal use, I'm trying to automatically assign the new born slave to the same chattel.pen as _mother.chattel.pen. I think it works, but only half. The new born slave is working as the same as in _mother.chattel.pen except the new born slave is shown in Holding Chattel rather than being shown in same Pen as _mother.chattel.

Is there a way to contact the dev of this game? or does someone here know how these Twine Html and javascripts works?

Got it finally

Last edited:

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I believe this was originally built off Free Cities, many of the game mechanics are from that game. The slaves were changed to fantasy races. Some new stuff like vaginal fluid, semen, and milk having taste.

tomcody111

Aug 12, 2017
I like this game and the mechanics. New direction could be a good thing, although 8 months with no updates is a bad sign. We need more games with fantasy races. Also more text games should utilize a paper doll system to show body visuals for characters.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
its safe to say the game is abandoned Mod Mark As Abandoned As there's been Nothing From the dev as of dec 2019 And its nearly the end of the year ie only 3 months till 2021

JustiniZHere

Oct 8, 2017
It's such a shame this game got abandoned, the premise of this was pretty nice.

If the game isn't actually abandoned the dev desperately needs to affirm he is still working on the overhaul, but a year with nothing basically screams it's dead.

I'd agree marking this with abandoned.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes