3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tyranuss

Jul 8, 2019
Give me more ways to turn women into livestock and interactions with race descriptions. (Elves being proud and hard to break, cowgirls being docile and coerced with headpats.) I'll pay for that shit.
I've thought that there is a lot of wasted space right now for racial descriptions and interactions currently. I just finished syncing my older version of the game with the modded version posted recently, so anything like that is going way on the backburner. I have a bit of stuff to fix, because the most recent version has the update to arousal, which means I have to rework some of my previous work to fit it into the new stuff.

One of the hardest parts of tackling flavor text is the multitude of it. Any time you add variance to what the text can say, its a lot of writing. For example, I need to go back and re-write all the doll/pregnancy fetish sex text for certain situations. The original author added flavor for when the partner is some variant of cumsar, figured that was a good place to expand. What I might do, if I get to it, is post sections on this forum that I'm looking for flavor text ideas for, and if someone steps up, that'll alleviate a lot of the headache, because I personally prefer to expand on mechanics (for example I'd like to add an auto-induction that doesn't use any slime-essence if they already have a hypnosis fetish induced in them).

i1269496

May 31, 2018
The potential that never come to reality after 3 years of development. So, boooo!

The most disappointing fact it's the intercourse system is not a part of the gaming process. Like, your character can be the ugliest orc in the realm and, nevertheless, any NPC instantly more than happy to have sex with him, with literally zero efforts required from the gamer.

gamesire209

Feb 14, 2021
Try using different browser, I think it's working on everyone
I am also not able to download. I've tried on two browsers and after the 10 seconds when it says "your download is ready" it is only going to ads. Can someone upload to Mega or something? TIA

salamone

Jun 13, 2018
the problem with this game is that there are too many details and that makes it so complicated.

Last edited:

KrisKazer

Jun 26, 2018
how to use this cheat"
playerUnlimited = player has unlimited sexual stamina
npcUnlimited = npc has unlimited sexual stamina" not get it where i put this cheat on the others is activate? and this game is a shame this abandoned by the creator

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, although keep in mind that it is also abandoned.
Yes, but I assume the poster was likely referring to the mod that has outlived Free Cities and is still being updated to this day.

I don't know if I can link it as it has optional content that isn't really allowed on here but it can be downloaded via the Pregmod gitgud. It has much more features and a bit more of a learning curve than the OG Free Cities but it is vastly superior, imo.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
I hope the mod community continues to develop for this game, it was really disapointed to see it was abandoned since I really was looking forward to the potential of the game, if anybody is still contributing keep up the good work!

its4fun

Apr 14, 2020
I hope the mod community continues to develop for this game, it was really disapointed to see it was abandoned since I really was looking forward to the potential of the game, if anybody is still contributing keep up the good work!
As far as I can tell, the mod posted just on the previous page was also abandoned by its author, and no other attempt at working on the game were mentioned, so... Dont keep your hopes up.
Although I agree that this game which is basically a fantasy take on Free Cities was looking promising af. Real shame.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
As far as I can tell, the mod posted just on the previous page was also abandoned by its author, and no other attempt at working on the game were mentioned, so... Dont keep your hopes up.
Although I agree that this game which is basically a fantasy take on Free Cities was looking promising af. Real shame.
Yea... you're most likely right with that, even though I really wanted to believe this game had some more life in it.
Well I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but I do want try something new, maybe I'll try to continue this game somehow.

I just need to learn twine . . .

and to code most likely. . .

well. . . maybe I will just fiddle around with some shit lol

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
It looks like the Dev was beginning to implement a clothing feature it seems.

I managed to add on to it and add a clothing store to the slums (I know the bulk store seemed to mention it but I wanted to add another store just to learn more about twine lol)

I also managed to add a few clothing sets experiments as well

It also seems like an auction feature was going to be added as well

Hopefully soon I will learn how to fully implement it into the game properly

Since I'm still learning about Twine and JavaScript I'm just trying to do simple things to the game at the moment

-Add Clothing Feature

-Add more 'End of the week' events

-Have Titles factor in Pricing of Slave when you sell them

Well. . . simple is one way to put it, a lot of it I still have no clue how to do
But I will do my best! :D

I don't know if anyone would like to help but that would be really dope!
I know there's things like Github but I don't know how to use that either but happy to try that also!

I feel like this game really could still be something cool even if its just finishing what the Dev started haha

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes