3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
It's almost 6 months since the last updte on patreon, but there are still 111 patrons, and the minimal fee is 5$, which means at least 555$ per month for nothing...
hmm...
Why am I not rich??

• Haha
Reactions: mecha_froggy

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
It's almost 6 months since the last updte on patreon, but there are still 111 patrons, and the minimal fee is 5$, which means at least 555$ per month for nothing...
hmm...
Why am I not rich??
Isn't that $5 just the minimum to get supporter benefits? I can certainly see someone just giving a few bucks to support a content creator, and it's so small a sum it can easily get lost in a person's general monthly expenses.

All that taken into account however- why am I not rich either?!?!?!

Reactions: vitamin433

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
Looks like creative burnout? There is so much potential - the brothel competition is great. It's a fantasy rebuild of Free Cities from what I can see so far.

Reactions: Engelstein

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Looks like creative burnout? There is so much potential - the brothel competition is great. It's a fantasy rebuild of Free Cities from what I can see so far.
I hope that it will be adopted too.

Last edited:

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Such a shame, it held a lot of promise fulfilling the fantasy desire of freecities.

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
The code is a mess. I suspect at some moment the complexity of the project exceeded the competence of the developer.
How so? Its done using Twine, which you can find online or free download.

Using Twine to look through the storyboards, I was able to enable some disabled content :cool:

i1269496

May 31, 2018
zzczys,
there's a good chunk of the hand-written code, revealing the beginners' level of skills. I didn't dug it too deep tho.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
Looking forward to trying 0.5.16.0 if it gets uploaded to F95 zone. 1/2 a year between updates is too much for me to subscribe to on Patreon.

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
it's not even the long delay between updates, hearing absolutely nothing between them is the part that makes it hard to want to even think about subscribing

Lumepanter

Dec 24, 2017
It has apparently received a new update just recently, so probably not yet abandoned. The new sex desciptions are terrible at last, but hopefully things will improve from here.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
How so? Its done using Twine, which you can find online or free download.

Using Twine to look through the storyboards, I was able to enable some disabled content :cool:
For any game more complex than a basic branching storyline you need to code in Twine. It supports several languages, IIRC its core is just a basic coding language though. But I can easily see how for a game like this it'd be easy to write confusing and messy code.

kaisertheliar

Nov 3, 2017
CHANGELOG!

new sex system
  • the player has a stamina, arousal, libido and stimulation bar
  • actions reduce stamina and increase arousal
  • stamina can be restored by resting
  • once an orgasm is achieved, libido is lowered
  • once libido reaches 0, stamina can’t be restored
  • stimulation will slowly rise from actions
  • once stimulation reaches new thresholds, arousal will increase at higher rates
  • loading time between actions almost completely removed
Loading is nice. Sauce:

Reactions: CCtB89

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
The code is a mess. I suspect at some moment the complexity of the project exceeded the competence of the developer.
Considering the interface looks exactly like Free Cities, I daresay the complexity might outweigh the ability of a dozen developers. Seriously - look how many people are on the FC Github sometime. It's insane.

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Considering the interface looks exactly like Free Cities, I daresay the complexity might outweigh the ability of a dozen developers. Seriously - look how many people are on the FC Github sometime. It's insane.
And they are in the process of some big changes to the game. Balance is all over the place right now but I digress; its to be expected.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes