3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Honourable596

Jun 21, 2017
While I do appreciate the cheat mods already established I do wish that there was a cheat function like in free cities, where you can customize every single aspect of a slave without needing to resort to save editing.
Unfortunately I am not a programmer who knows how to do such a thing. Le-sigh.

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
While I do appreciate the cheat mods already established I do wish that there was a cheat function like in free cities, where you can customize every single aspect of a slave without needing to resort to save editing.
Unfortunately I am not a programmer who knows how to do such a thing. Le-sigh.
You can use the browser console to edit the variables.

Reactions: Honourable596

Edger

May 30, 2017
Anyone know how to edit Slaver Guild exp? or at least the one you earn from contracts?

Yurij

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone know how to edit Slaver Guild exp? or at least the one you earn from contracts?

Use the browser console to edit the properties under this object:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.guild.slaver
If you just enter that in the console you get a list of all the properties in that object and can edit them like this:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.guild.slaver.rank = 6
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.guild.slaver.exp = 50

Reactions: Edger

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Open console and pit it in SugarCube.State.variables.PC.guild.slaver.exp = 9999999
And enter.... Hor those who want rank up ur guild slaver level.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
You can use the browser console to edit the variables.
Any idea on how to change text descriptions? I'm trying to change my slave hair colour, but the console code SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor doesn't seem to show anything, while SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor = "red" or SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor = red only come up with error messages.

EDIT: I've tried taking out the PC bit, still no dice. Also, while we're here, I might as well ask for:

A: How to change slave training XP (e.g. put all their skill at max, nto just sex stuff).
B: A pony.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Any idea on how to change text descriptions? I'm trying to change my slave hair colour, but the console code SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor doesn't seem to show anything, while SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor = "red" or SugarCube.State.active.variables.PC.activeslave.haircolor = red only come up with error messages.

EDIT: I've tried taking out the PC bit, still no dice. Also, while we're here, I might as well ask for:

A: How to change slave training XP (e.g. put all their skill at max, nto just sex stuff).
B: A pony.
Download " ". A little browser-addon that lets you edit twine games like this way more easy than using the regular browser console.

Reactions: congamensch

RenZReh

May 16, 2018

I'm about slaver guild rank. not about slave training xp ._.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Are shemales present in this game? Seems a little strange to have sissification and the ability to make males lactate without giving them feminine breasts and features, dunno if I just haven't grinded high enough into the later elixers.

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
Depends on your exact definition of Shemale, I'd guess. I don't think you can give them large breasts without first giving them a vagina, but you *can* make them hermaphrodites and give them breasts without taking away their dicks.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
If they have a vagina, it's not a shemale. But never-the-less, you've answered my question. They've only got hermaphrodites/futa, fair enough.

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
New update is out

• compendium
    • compendium created | done
    • race compendium pages | done
    • unlock compendium page text added | done
  • events
    • 4 enslavement test events added
  • attribute coloring
    • lip size, shoulder size, hip size, torso size, leg size, butt size now gray bolded
    • cock size, cock width, ball size now gray bolded
    • bust size, pussy size, clit size now gray bolded
  • misc
    • players informed of 100% pregnancy rate when sex partner fatigued
    • girth size names added
    • race description text completed
  • bug fixes
    • muscle bitch requirements fixed
    • pussy/clit stats on creation fixed
    • 3rd training room upgrade doesn't take money fixed
    • pride contract requirement fixed
    • brothel slaves checked for customers before customer flavor text given