3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Got a question, is there race compatibility? My elf race hasn't spawned offspring with beast race, despite trying a lot.

cintan

Nov 28, 2017
Got a question, is there race compatibility? My elf race hasn't spawned offspring with beast race, despite trying a lot.
EDIT: I can't into reading comprehension.

Elves have very low fertility, and thus MANY attempts must be made for them to get pregnant.

zenzou

Aug 8, 2017
Yes, there is race compatibility. Elves can only produce offspring with other elves, humans, and orcs(who only make other orcs)
If you go to the chatel screen, you can put different combinations of slaves to see what offspring they'd produce.

Reactions: imetus

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
First time playing this, and I'm going to feel really dumb for asking but. How do you get your character to have sex with your slaves? I only have one slave at the moment so I can learn all the mechanics, and I got her to worshipful through training. I click on her, interact, intercourse, and there's no option to have regular sex, we are both futas, and as far as I know the farthest I can go in that scene is Deepthroat. The only time I found I was able to have sex with her was in training, and that only happened once because I'm using the cheat version to make things easier. At least in Free Cities and Strive for Power you can begin sex with your slaves immediately, albeit they will hate you for it.

cintan

Nov 28, 2017
First time playing this, and I'm going to feel really dumb for asking but. How do you get your character to have sex with your slaves? I only have one slave at the moment so I can learn all the mechanics, and I got her to worshipful through training. I click on her, interact, intercourse, and there's no option to have regular sex, we are both futas, and as far as I know the farthest I can go in that scene is Deepthroat. The only time I found I was able to have sex with her was in training, and that only happened once because I'm using the cheat version to make things easier. At least in Free Cities and Strive for Power you can begin sex with your slaves immediately, albeit they will hate you for it.
In the intercourse section, there should be 4 tabs, labeled "Foreplay, Toys, Sex, Fetish"
Click on the sex tab.
Note: for anything to show up in the sex tab someone must have a penis that is not being used elsewhere.
Edit: You cant be choking the slave before sex either, but i think that's just a bug

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
In the intercourse section, there should be 4 tabs, labeled "Foreplay, Toys, Sex, Fetish"
Click on the sex tab.
Note: for anything to show up in the sex tab someone must have a penis that is not being used elsewhere.
Edit: You cant be choking the slave before sex either, but i think that's just a bug
Thank you, I didn't notice those tabs were hyperlinks. I honestly thought they were columns because of the box shape look they had. I'm a very organizing guy, that uses graphs and columns to keep track of various things in both video games and work. It didn't occur to me those were tabs because of the way I write things myself, I shouldn't have assumed they were in the same design I use.

I was even confused by my own thought process in that regard, seeing that if they were columns they didn't match what was above them. Now it makes sense everything I had access to in that scene was under the Foreplay Tab.

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
I'm playing around on the 0.5.6.0 cheat mod and I'm getting this error message when trying to rank up at the slavers:

Rankup | ¤>">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined Rankup Fee | By paying the rankup fee you can become a -Ranked slaver. You will be able to take -Rank requests from the request board and complete them for money and you will also be able to access the Slums’s Slaver Guild slave shop.

Any ideas?

cintan

Nov 28, 2017
I'm playing around on the 0.5.6.0 cheat mod and I'm getting this error message when trying to rank up at the slavers:

Rankup | ¤>">Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'toString' of undefined Rankup Fee | By paying the rankup fee you can become a -Ranked slaver. You will be able to take -Rank requests from the request board and complete them for money and you will also be able to access the Slums’s Slaver Guild slave shop.

Any ideas?
You're getting that because i upped the player's slaver rank as part of the cheats
All slave-guild related stuff should be unlocked at the outset, and fulfilling any requests should just be for shits n giggles

DarkHelmutt

Jun 2, 2018
You're getting that because i upped the player's slaver rank as part of the cheats
All slave-guild related stuff should be unlocked at the outset, and fulfilling any requests should just be for shits n giggles
Whelp, that makes sense. Silly me.

Reactions: cintan
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes