3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
any updates on next version?
There's been a recent update now. The most recent and major change seems to be an overhaul of the entire mood system, along with the ability to train slaves to have above max attributes. Latest updates always posted , but the top-most is the patreon version, which you will have to wait for to be uploaded here.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
I've been messing around with the cheat version of this, but this game badly needs some kind of tutorial. Can anybody fill me in on how to train slaves specifically?

Like, say I want to raise obedience. Generally, what kind of rewards or punishments would make a slave obedient?
I just randomly click and grind through various rewards/punishments in the "sexual training" (whichever the game says are "effective") and it does .. something, i.e. they do get more trained, but the training feels very random and not targeted.
I assume that the character archetypes (Yandere, Tsundere..) play a role there as well.. can't seem to figure it out so far.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
^hmm, seems like it's just a matter of grinding.. as far as I can tell, as long as you stick to things that are "effective" or "very effective" (if available), they will eventually become subservient/gallant/fearless.. and there doesn't really seem to be any way to make it more targeted.

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
If I don't want to wait for someone to crack the game, then what do I need to change in Notepad++ to do it myself? As far as I can tell it really does three things, it adds a cheat option to change money and energy, and then it also makes it so that slave energy renews whenever you exit a training menu.

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
If I don't want to wait for someone to crack the game, then what do I need to change in Notepad++ to do it myself? As far as I can tell it really does three things, it adds a cheat option to change money and energy, and then it also makes it so that slave energy renews whenever you exit a training menu.
well, if you want to reverse engineer the cheat, you could compare the two html files (cheat + normal) of the previous game version. Thing is, that'll only get you so far, because you don't know how many changes the dev has made to their game that would affect the functionality of the "cheat" code.

--It's likely not going to be as simple as pasting in a couple of lines. (but feel free to try and by all means, share if it works :p )

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
changelog said:
happiness affect obedience/fear
serenity affect pride/obedience
anxiety affect fear/pride
So, in case anyone else is wondering - what this means in effect is:
A slave's "true" obedience/pride/fear is not always visible, because other values (mood) can affect these displayed values.

Example:
Slave at mood "relaxed" has:
Obedience:Tame, Pride:Unpretentious, Fear:Carefree.

but that same slave, after raising mood to "Serene" shows as:
Obedience:Obedient, Pride:Humble, Fear:Carefree

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
I like the game so far, even without naughty praphics ;) Just one question: Are there other locations to travel to except the slums? And if so, how do I access them?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes