3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Hi gang, just wanted to report that i think the cheat version is a bit borked.... in the regular version, the names of the slaves are normal, but in the cheat version these "names" always seem to start with "a", also most names are duplicated (examples: Aadram, Aatbegz, Aisha, Abadda). Also, in the cheat version, over 90+% of the slaves are male, no matter how many times i restart from scratch.

EDIT: This is for v5.10

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Hi gang, just wanted to report that i think the cheat version is a bit borked.... in the regular version, the names of the slaves are normal, but in the cheat version these "names" always seem to start with "a", also most names are duplicated (examples: Aadram, Aatbegz, Aisha, Abadda). Also, in the cheat version, over 90+% of the slaves are male, no matter how many times i restart from scratch.

EDIT: This is for v5.10
They are also all bald with amber eyes, for me anyway. @knownunknown is pretty quick at fixing stuff though.

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
Since the original energy and money cheat are not my own it may take me a min to figure out the issue. I won't be able to look at it for another 12 hrs though.

Reactions: Teize

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
With the new update, has anyone been able to figure out multi and hyper pregnancies? The game says they're primarily potion induced, so how do I get & use the potions? Or are they supposed to be there automatically? Thanks for any response!

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
With the new update, has anyone been able to figure out multi and hyper pregnancies? The game says they're primarily potion induced, so how do I get & use the potions? Or are they supposed to be there automatically? Thanks for any response!
Basically you can just get them if you have the money I don't how exactly but when you have enough money you can get it

Reactions: MontyPython85

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
If you are trying to change your own pregnancy, go into the status screen and scroll to the bottom and it should say pregnancy type and you will be able to pick which type you would like but they cost different amounts of money, the most expensive is 20,000. It should come into effect(affect?) whenever you end up pregnant.

If you are trying to change your slaves pregnancy type, go into your chattel and under the offspring section you should see a pen style/pregnancy elixir tab and you just have to click the pregnancy elixir tab and pick whatever pregnancy type you would like. If you put both a male and female into a pen then it should come into effect(affect?) whenever she winds up pregnant.

Reactions: MontyPython85

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
How can one increase the max number of uses from a permanent transformative item?
Edit: Also, how does a female slavemaster bang her male slaves outside of training?

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
How can one increase the max number of uses from a permanent transformative item?
Edit: Also, how does a female slavemaster bang her male slaves outside of training?
Play the game for more than 5-10 minutes, and you should find your answer to the second question. :p Click on whichever slave you want to have sex with and assuming you have explored their sexual talent, just click on the button that says interact and you should be able to do all the weird and wonderful things you like to them.

I don't know the answer to the first question but try looking through the code.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Believe me, I've tried and can't find it: the most available is titjobs or blowjobs.
click on name of slave > interact > intercourse

that's literally all you have to do to have sex with them.

also note the tabs in the "intercourse" menu such as foreplay, toys, etc. can be clicked on to change tabs.

Reactions: Teize

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
So the 5.0.0 Cheats version gives you:
  • 50 +1 statpoints to choose from, but it won't let you subtract from any stats
  • The money cheat is also broken ("Error: the passage "CheatMoney1" does not exist")
  • All names start with "A" from this point on (i.e. Aadram, Aisha, Abadda, Aatbegz)... actually these seem to be the only names that exist
  • Most slaves are male
  • All slaves are bald

The updated 5.1.0 Cheats has:
  • 5 +1 statpoints plus subtraction capabilities
  • The money cheat is restored

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
So the 5.0.0 Cheats version gives you:
  • 50 +1 statpoints to choose from, but it won't let you subtract from any stats
  • The money cheat is also broken ("Error: the passage "CheatMoney1" does not exist")
  • All names start with "A" from this point on (i.e. Aadram, Aisha, Abadda, Aatbegz)... actually these seem to be the only names that exist
  • Most slaves are male
  • All slaves are bald

The updated 5.1.0 Cheats has:
  • 5 +1 statpoints plus subtraction capabilities
  • The money cheat is restored
Last I played the 0.5.1.0 cheats it had 5+1 stats, working money cheat and names start with 'A', most slaves are male and all bald.

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
click on name of slave > interact > intercourse

that's literally all you have to do to have sex with them.

also note the tabs in the "intercourse" menu such as foreplay, toys, etc. can be clicked on to change tabs.
Didn't know you could click on those, I'm a dumb.

Also, does anyone know about a save-editor that would allow me to alter things in an ongoing game?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes