3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Didn't know you could click on those, I'm a dumb.

Also, does anyone know about a save-editor that would allow me to alter things in an ongoing game?
see post #102 of this thread for that. careful though as that's quite a long line to copy/paste and you should use Notepad++ (google it) for editing things like html files. the normal notepad that comes with your pc can mess up any formatting in the file. :/

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
see post #102 of this thread for that. careful though as that's quite a long line to copy/paste and you should use Notepad++ (google it) for editing things like html files. the normal notepad that comes with your pc can mess up any formatting in the file. :/
Thank you very much, just one last question: where is the save file for this?

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you very much, just one last question: where is the save file for this?
you'll have to click "save to disk" then edit the resulting save file and afterwards click "load from disc"

just be careful as that save file is just one super long line of text in notepad++ so it can be easy to accidentally skip to the start or end of it when editing and lose your place.

hmmm... i wonder... don't know if i bothered to experiment and try making a futa slave yet. would have to use those transformation potions just until a pussy forms then edit it. it should work...i think.

Reactions: Alvera

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
will let you mod your saves easily, since it converts the string of characters into an actual, legible table for you to modify. There's a limit to how much you can use it, but it's like 10 times before you have to wait a minute or two to edit again.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
will let you mod your saves easily, since it converts the string of characters into an actual, legible table for you to modify. There's a limit to how much you can use it, but it's like 10 times before you have to wait a minute or two to edit again.
huh, thanks for sharing. that's MUCH better than the massive single line of text notepad++ gives you.

oh and that site even works with RPGMaker saves too! now THAT is convenient since it can be a pain in the arse to use cheat engine with those.

edit: unless there's some obscure save file format i haven't seen or have forgotten about, i think that site covers pretty much all of the most common ones.

i know i won't be missing hacking rpgmaker games with cheat engine. it's like each of those engines hides the values in different ways not counting custom rpgmaker games (X+Y or X-Y...or in some cases X times some really big number to make ridiculously large values to find).

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
All right. Finally figured out what I had changed that had caused all the bugs. (Had switched to adding the cheats via twine, which broke everything else.)

Went back to adding cheats via html and it appears there are no bugs.
Apologies for the delay.

Cheers

Reactions: wahnsinn and Teize

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
any1 else having the bug problem when u rank up to d rank in the slaver gulid it doesn't show D gulid request? anyhelp would be nice

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
Last I checked, 5.0, there weren't any d rank requests.

Edit: There doesn't appear to be a C rank implemented in the game yet. D rank unlocks the guild store.

Didn't check to see what is available there though.

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
Last I checked, 5.0, there weren't any d rank requests.

Edit: There doesn't appear to be a C rank implemented in the game yet. D rank unlocks the guild store.

Didn't check to see what is available there though.
Permanent potions (as in one dose increases boob size permanently) and hypnosis incense (but the options for hyponosis arent all that great (bimbo, cumslut and one other I can't remember)

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes