3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
how do the cheats even work? Doesn't come with a readme

All in all a promising game that needs; more area's to explore (maybe an inner city with high quality but expensive shops), more interactivity with slaves, a way to establish personal slaves (like a maid a cook and bed-slave)

Jun 5, 2017
Seriously, is the dev going to fix the way sex works? Currently there's no option to just "continue" an action, so you have to select or deselect sex options constantly to continue. It's really awkward and takes me out of a game that otherwise I'd be very interested in.

Am I just missing something?

MontyPython85

Jul 2, 2017
Haven't checked on this in a while... Is is possible for the PC to impregnate the slave now, or is it only slave on slave impregnation, at this point? Thanks!

Reactions: bronze189

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Info for 5.0.0 (I don't have a link sorry)
[Major Update] FST 0.5.0.0 – Character Creation + Slave Pregnancy Status Summary | FST 0.4.10.0 Public

Character creation is finally here. Its a three step process that is very straightforward, but allows for quite a bit of customization. All races are choosable and fully functional but I've only done a few of the race summaries at the moment.

A summary has been added for slave pregnancies. At the end of the week a small summary will update the player on the status of a slave's pregnancy. Pregnancy now increases breastsize, but does lower the amount of energy a slave has.

The player can choose their focus for the week, which all have their own bonuses.
Changes

character creation added
16 choosable races
hairstyle/haircolor choosable
eyecolor choosable
stats changeable
sex/gender choosable
height + weight choosable
skincolor choosable
maturity choosable
pregnancy type choosable [while choosable, its not currently enabled. will be updated next patch (1-2 weeks)]
slave pregnancy updated
slave pregnancy status shown at end of week and in slave status
pregnancy increases breastsize by 1 at 4 weeks, 2 at 12 weeks
pregnancy lowers energy, 1 past 4 weeks, 2 past 12 weeks, 1/2/3 at 2/4/6 children
player focus added
rest focus gives 5 energy for the player to use
estate focus reduces slave expenses by 50%
brothel focus increases brothel income by 25%
ranch focus increases ranch income by 25%
chattel focus reduces chattel maintenance by 50%
misc changes
randomness in slave stats lowered
butt, balls, clit & pussy stats now different depending on race
sex text personalized for player stats
holstaurs now naturally lactate

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Haven't checked on this in a while... Is is possible for the PC to impregnate the slave now, or is it only slave on slave impregnation, at this point? Thanks!
Huh, that would explain why I wasn't seeing it in my games. I'm curious about whether that's different now, too.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I've been working to mod this game myself. I don't have a cheat menu (I have no idea how to program one), but I've messed around with money and energy, as well as strumpetry and guild exp.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Spliced in original cheat, cleaned up left panel, and added additional starting stat points.

If you already downloaded, download again.
Hell yeah, was hoping someone had 0.5! This is the kind of update I've been waiting for to try this again. Thanks a ton :D

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
So is there anything for ranking up past Rank-D? Also, is there a way to get male slaves to penetrate female owners and is it possible to make Futas?

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
So is there anything for ranking up past Rank-D? Also, is there a way to get male slaves to penetrate female owners and is it possible to make Futas?
I don't think so.. I didn't see anything mentioned higher than "D"
Not sure.
Yes.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Also, is there a way to get male slaves to penetrate female owners
Not sure.
Should be - through Interact->Intercourse. I can at least get penetrated as a tgirl owner - I assume it'd work the same for females.

and is it possible to make Futas?
Yes.
Can you do so permanently? All I'm seeing is the temporary-dick potion.
In fact, is there a way to make any of the potions permanent?

Alvera

Aug 23, 2017
Should be - through Interact->Intercourse. I can at least get penetrated as a tgirl owner - I assume it'd work the same for females.

Can you do so permanently? All I'm seeing is the temporary-dick potion.
In fact, is there a way to make any of the potions permanent?
If you rank up you can get permanent potions, though you can't get the meat very big. You need the permanent gender-bender potion 1 time (didn't want to risk using it more than once, might make the dick+balls bigger if you use more) so that you aren't fully gender-swapped. Then use the permanent size increase potions.

As a female I'd only get the option to deepthroat.

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
Even at rank e you can use the item that changes sexes.. it takes several doses and like you said small meat.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes