• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
uh, only two of the links to download this actually work and the third link sets of warning alarms with my anti virus, but i remember downloading this game ages ago and playing it when nopy didn't eat dirt. is it possible for a mega link to be added?

zertyx23

Jan 16, 2020
Hmm, I don't see why not, The Initial Mod and Subsequent Update will focus on some problems people have with the base game like lack of dialog, events, interactions besides training, selling options, and some additional things for slaves to do once trained. And a retooling of the training system to be less monotonous and one note.

Afterwards I will mostly be listening to feedback of what people in addition to the working on the bigger things I want to add to the game. so since you asked I'm happy to add it to the list! :D It may not be in the first two updates depending on how much will be needed to change mechanic-wise and the scope of what people would like to see but I am happy to add something like that

If you don't mind me asking, what sort of things would you like to see with bigger size dicks? Like it being used a fear or humiliation tool? I won't promise the impossible but hearing what people are interested in seeing is good and I will do my best to get it working somehow lol

PM or here is fine with ideas, but PM might be better to talk about specifics and details!
as a fear and as a breaking tool why not, but I just like size difference being at an extreme degree and I don't like being limited.

Will harsher or more content will be added like in Free cities ? as this game was often compared with it.

Reactions: Kalloi

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
uh, only two of the links to download this actually work and the third link sets of warning alarms with my anti virus, but i remember downloading this game ages ago and playing it when nopy didn't eat dirt. is it possible for a mega link to be added?
the game is abandoned. but some kind strangers decided to pick it up and mod the heck out of it. still in early stages though.

https://f95zone.to/threads/fantasy-slave-trainer-v0-5-16-0-onerglossi.6552/post-4642001

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
as a fear and as a breaking tool why not, but I just like size difference being at an extreme degree and I don't like being limited.

Will harsher or more content will be added like in Free cities ? as this game was often compared with it.
Ah I see! In that case I might be able to add it in earlier if it's just extreme size difference, there just won't be any events or things surrounding until I come back to it though, we'll see, and I mostly just mean that in terms of when I will make it happen

Harsher content is planned certainly, but the degree might be ultimately decided but what you all on the forum are interested in rather than me since I like some harsh play but not to some of the levels in can be like free cities and degradationalism

So if people are interested in it, I don't mind putting it in when I can

And I do plan doing something like a Github or something so people can contribute what they want and also the game can continue well beyond me :)

Reactions: leechurch

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
love to see more role-reversal /slave dom in the mod
I was actually planning on doing something to that effect in some of the Dom Events! It would be branch that's optional and will clearly let the player know what it may lead to, but there is some of that planned even though it's not my cup of tea fetish-wise

Reactions: doomdoging1

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
does anyone have the games coding? Also does anyone know how to get more incents and to unlock the intermediate and advance hypnotism things?

Last edited:

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
does anyone have the games coding? Also does anyone know how to get more incents and to unlock the intermediate and advance hypnotism things?
Yes, and someone is already hard at work picking up the slack on this project. As far as intermediate and advanced hypno, those weren't implemented yet, as far as I can recall.

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Any update, Kalloi? Just curious, since it's been a few months.
Pretty good! Although not as much as I'd like, I had a recent string of personal troubles that's thrown me off my schedule significantly with the most recent one happening two weeks ago. As a result, both this and my other side-project ended up suffering but it seems like I'm finally back into a good flow of working, especially since I recently finished uploading the recent version of the side project so I can put more time back into fantasy slave trainer. (...I feel like I've said this before sadly..)

And to put into specifics what I've been working on, its mostly been the events and seeing how the auction house is working out. I want to implement more things for it but I think I'll keep things simple for this update and save it for the update after this one.

One thing I do need to do soon is contact its4fun again since its been awhile and they also were having some personal trouble since we last spoke. I left some of the main story to them and focused more on the events and initial things. I would prefer to have the first update have some narrative elements but if they are still dealing with alot I will just release what I've been working on and keep them from having undue pressure.

Overall I am aiming to release what I have at the end of march or sooner. Rereading this it does feel like I'm saying the same thing as I did in December with the only difference being I moved the goal post farther. That's why I plan to release what I have next month regardless just so everyone here will have something new to play with this game

ty for checking in and I hope you look forward to trying out the new additions to the game! :D

alexleonel

Jun 26, 2018
Pretty good! Although not as much as I'd like, I had a recent string of personal troubles that's thrown me off my schedule significantly with the most recent one happening two weeks ago. As a result, both this and my other side-project ended up suffering but it seems like I'm finally back into a good flow of working, especially since I recently finished uploading the recent version of the side project so I can put more time back into fantasy slave trainer. (...I feel like I've said this before sadly..)

And to put into specifics what I've been working on, its mostly been the events and seeing how the auction house is working out. I want to implement more things for it but I think I'll keep things simple for this update and save it for the update after this one.

One thing I do need to do soon is contact its4fun again since its been awhile and they also were having some personal trouble since we last spoke. I left some of the main story to them and focused more on the events and initial things. I would prefer to have the first update have some narrative elements but if they are still dealing with alot I will just release what I've been working on and keep them from having undue pressure.

Overall I am aiming to release what I have at the end of march or sooner. Rereading this it does feel like I'm saying the same thing as I did in December with the only difference being I moved the goal post farther. That's why I plan to release what I have next month regardless just so everyone here will have something new to play with this game

ty for checking in and I hope you look forward to trying out the new additions to the game! :D
are you gonna remade this game?

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone know what's up with the piercing system? Clicking on piercings for a given slave always seems to take you to your newest slave's piercings. Then while i can go into the wardrobe and select which jewelry i want it to use, there's no way to "save" that selection because its back to none any time you go back to the wardrobe page. Am I just missing something or is it completely broken?

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone know what's up with the piercing system? Clicking on piercings for a given slave always seems to take you to your newest slave's piercings. Then while i can go into the wardrobe and select which jewelry i want it to use, there's no way to "save" that selection because its back to none any time you go back to the wardrobe page. Am I just missing something or is it completely broken?
Hmm, with the piercing system currently in place the game basically is just assigning a few numbers to a character. I think get what you're saying but if you can upload your save here I can confirm what you're asking about.

I do plan on revamping the piercing system in the future so hopefully it'll be less frustrating to you and have more features! :D

Kalloi

Mar 20, 2019
How do you have anal sex with a slave? It only lets me lick her ass
I haven't extensively used the active sex system for this game but poking around I didn't a way to go farther than licking a slave's ass like you said

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes