Unity Abandoned Fantasy Strip Poker and Blackjack [v0.9] [Motor Wizard]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I feel bad about all this double-posting, but any status update? I know you said the update is planned for the 'first part' of January, but not sure what that really means.

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
I feel bad about all this double-posting, but any status update? I know you said the update is planned for the 'first part' of January, but not sure what that really means.
I meant first half of January. I hope to finish this update by the end of this week.

In the meantime, here are some shots from the game:

StripBJV0.7Preview0.png StripBJV0.7Preview1.png

Reactions: Bang5Bang

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Well been about a week, time to give a prod. On schedule? Delays? Holdin' out hope here!

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
Well been about a week, time to give a prod. On schedule? Delays? Holdin' out hope here!
At the end, it was not 'the first half' of January, but the last. However, the update is ready and I'll post it here this evening or tommorow

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
At the end, it was not 'the first half' of January, but the last. However, the update is ready and I'll post it here this evening or tommorow
Ooooh, looking forward to it! So naturally hoping for this evening, but if its tomorrow well, its tomorrow!

normalguy420

Oct 9, 2019
Are the tags right? Based on the previews it looks like it is male protagonist or am I mistaken?
just thought i would rebring this up what this person mentioned the tags say female protagonist but the genres say male protagonist so i think something went wrong in writing either one just thought i would hopefully get this out so it can be fixed

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
just thought i would rebring this up what this person mentioned the tags say female protagonist but the genres say male protagonist so i think something went wrong in writing either one just thought i would hopefully get this out so it can be fixed
I made the correction in the description, but I do not know how to modify the genres tag.

coolguycy

Oct 2, 2017
When I invest in a solid VR headset, this is the kind of game I want to ease myself in with.

bullshite

Jan 22, 2018
using a 21:9 monitor and the top and bottom half of the screen got cut off, is there any way to change the resolution of the game or a windowed mode perhaps ?

anna94

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Looks good man. Before i developed my game, I always wanted to make a card game.. but i fail miserably. Unity C++ is too hard for me. Tutorial in youtube are limited. Good luck to you!

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
using a 21:9 monitor and the top and bottom half of the screen got cut off, is there any way to change the resolution of the game or a windowed mode perhaps ?
At this point the resolution is fixed. You can, however, press ALT+Enter to enter window mode, but you cannot resize the window

PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
Looks good man. Before i developed my game, I always wanted to make a card game.. but i fail miserably. Unity C++ is too hard for me. Tutorial in youtube are limited. Good luck to you!
Unity uses C# and not C++. That's possibly why you can't find decent tutorials. There is so much teaching material for Unity and C# out there.

TeslaCoil

Feb 1, 2021
It's coming along, but I think the second girl could also use a voice actress too. Preferably British if you have the means.

StalkerII

Mar 8, 2018
Needs cheats, as so far I made my own cheats. For few reasons:
1. Replaying through the beginning each time you make an update is pain
2. There are plenty of blackjack games out there already, I don't think that's the interest of the player.

Alternatively, consider adding a 'cheat shop', allowing the player to cheat not by alternating the values, but rather by seeing both cards of the dealer (through 'xray vision'), being able to bet cash that won't go to the dealer if you lose, and so forth. It's silly, but a bit fun.

Shouldn't be your priority, but I'd suggest it something on the side to add one day perhaps

HDriver

Feb 4, 2018
It's coming along, but I think the second girl could also use a voice actress too. Preferably British if you have the means.
She will also have voice over, and yes, it will be with a strong British accent and 'elevated' words. After all, that scene is based in the Victorian Era.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes