4.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure if or why the Mega Link isn't working, but I can't post the link to the latest build (v0.46) until Friday because thats the public release date sorry.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, damn, I was just recently wondering what this game was called again - had a look at a very early version of it and couldn't find it anymore. Stoked to see how it has grown. :)

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here's the v0.46 public Release! I'll paste the whole link here so it's easy to update the OP. (Copy and paste the whole thing)
#F!xi5UBCzJ!sUj_jdrsP0qQ7gMUxxECSg

Reactions: Paranoid_android

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It's certainly progressing nicely. More horizontal than vertical relative to my expectations, but I sure won't complain.
Speaking of progress, you said change log was in the readme - where does one find said file?

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's certainly progressing nicely. More horizontal than vertical relative to my expectations, but I sure won't complain.
Speaking of progress, you said change log was in the readme - where does one find said file?
Thanks, when you download the zip the readme and the license are right there along with the game file.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I do like that you have option between corrupting girls or romancing them. I hope princess romance path will get fleshed out. Also, will there be more ways to earn money outside of shopkeeper and prostituting princess? It's not ideal for romance path.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I do like that you have option between corrupting girls or romancing them. I hope princess romance path will get fleshed out. Also, will there be more ways to earn money outside of shopkeeper and prostituting princess? It's not ideal for romance path.
I'm don't think im going to have two different options to make money with Elizabeth...I don't know it may happen. That being said for every girl you bring in (choose not to fuck immediately) is another way to acquire funds. So currently if you don't want Elizabeth to debase herself for gold you can do heists with Pacifica, or upgrade the garden with Clea, or as you mentioned the shopkeeper too.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I'm don't think im going to have two different options to make money with Elizabeth...I don't know it may happen. That being said for every girl you bring in (choose not to fuck immediately) is another way to acquire funds. So currently if you don't want Elizabeth to debase herself for gold you can do heists with Pacifica, or upgrade the garden with Clea, or as you mentioned the shopkeeper too.
Great, will be waiting for more of Elizabeth romance then. I do hope we will get to marry her eventually. Game is a bit short for now but I tested it out today and liked it so far, will throw some money your way on patreon.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, we don't know yet.
Pacifica could end up being really profitable. So far I see prostitution, robbery, and selling love potions as our primary sources of income.
Then again, I haven't found any reason to spend money, either, if you don't intend to increase your earnings or woo the girls faster.
There hasn't been a point, so far, where I really needed a large sum of money or the game wouldn't progress.

MaybeLoli

Jun 26, 2018
When checking girls list

EDIT : Using new save fixed it, ignore

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4497, in script
    call screen girl_List(girlList,adj=tutorials_adjustment)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 514, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4497, in <module>
NameError: name 'girlList' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4497, in script
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 514, in execute_call_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 184, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\FTv0.46\FantasyTrainer-0.46-dists\FantasyTrainer-0.46-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4497, in <module>
NameError: name 'girlList' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Fantasy Trainer 0.46
Wed Aug 22 17:41:34 2018

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
hmm. Sorry about the error. This happened in a new game? one of my saves? or one of yours from a previous version?

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Do you mind if I ask what is the next thing you want to implement into the game? Loving the game and the characters so far, although some should be fleshed out a bit more.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Do you mind if I ask what is the next thing you want to implement into the game? Loving the game and the characters so far, although some should be fleshed out a bit more.
Well v0.5 is going to focus on reworking how Elizabeth's relationship levels work. I plan on trying to get sprites in for all the items that'll be in the game. Then dialogue additions for all the characters.
The next big functionality addition will be a banquet which will be a kinda practice for the Ball at the end of the game. The MC will choose one girl to bring to the banquet and interact with the other nobles, what she wears, what her love/corruption levels are, and what dialogue options you choose will all pan out differently.
After that it's adding the new MILF character then whatever the patrons choose on the content polls.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Another character? ^^
I'm not complaining, but honest question:
Is planned progress basically a new girl every now and then with 1 scene if you don't want her and maybe another later if you pamper her?
The banquet sounds like a massive undertaking, just wondering if, long term, we'll have some character development even for the girls we don't choose. Or is that meant with "dialogue additions"?

Reactions: tplama

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
The new character isn't planned for the next build I'll be making sure not to spread content too thin. And yes that is what I mean when I say new dialogue. However, aside from Sarah I want to make it clear that if you don't recruit a girl, you probably won't have any interaction with her again. And all the girls are going to have more than one scene if you do choose to recruit them so don't worry about that. As for the banquet, well I'll just have to work hard won't I?

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Hope Im not out of line by making a suggestion, but I think you should really expand on the "calling a girl to your room at night" feature you have with at night. Like I honestly really love calling Mary and rubbing her cheek (mainly because Im a filthy degenerate and also because Mary is the best girl) but there is room to expand on that. And I feel like you already have, or at least had, plans to flesh it out more. You can tell by the dialog. Doesnt even need to be h-scenes, just cute things for the girl(s) youre trying to romance.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes