4.10 star(s) 23 Votes

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Now I realize something. I thought it was 2019 and not 2018 still lol. Also the short sexy underwear, who are they going to be given to? Edit: Oh that's the date each member joined I'm stupid lol

After you invite Sara to live at the castle and once you have corrupted her enough she will wear them for you. I sure hope more Sara is in the next update and hopefully some more Mary too.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
After you invite Sara to live at the castle and once you have corrupted her enough she will wear them for you. I sure hope more Sara is in the next update and hopefully some more Mary too.
Huh I have full corruption for her and she still doesn't accept them.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have maxed out both love and corruption. Maybe it's not implemented yet due to the ball?
Well hmm, have you had the dialog with Sarah about her being sad about not having cloths that are made in her size? You get that dialog when you buy a dress for the Princess from Sarah. There is a choice to be made during that exchange choose to help Sarah. Then you have to find Gliff (go to market select look for clothes for...) buy two dresses from him that opens up the secret collection. Buy the short sexy underwear , raise Sarah's corruption over half way and give her the underwear and then ask her to wear them. That is exactly how it worked for me. I just played through to that point to be sure. Here is a pic Oh and are you playing Ver0.7? Here is a Pic for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
Well hmm, have you had the dialog with Sarah about her being sad about not having cloths that are made in her size? You get that dialog when you buy a dress for the Princess from Sarah. There is a choice to be made during that exchange choose to help Sarah. Then you have to find Gliff (go to market select look for clothes for...) buy two dresses from him that opens up the secret collection. Buy the short sexy underwear , raise Sarah's corruption over half way and give her the underwear and then ask her to wear them. That is exactly how it worked for me. I just played through to that point to be sure. Here is a pic Oh and are you playing Ver0.7? Here is a Pic for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Playing latest version, but might be issues with the android version.

Kyle Mercury

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here's the public release guys, whoever updates the OP please use this link. I hope you like the update.

Password for one time 3000 gold is 3thousand
This one fixes a couple of the bugs from 0.75
EDIT: Did a quick hotfix and replaced old link with new one

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"2DCG, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Loli, Trainer, Corruption, Rape, Monster girl, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Spanking, BDSM"

Kyle Mercury

I think Rape it is not realy Rape here, soo it can be remove from Tags...
Also, Loli also not contain in current Game...

But Game have BJ, pls add this Tag in Tags Plate.

T-raiton

Jun 21, 2018
"2DCG, Male Protagonist, Fantasy, Loli, Trainer, Corruption, Rape, Monster girl, Vaginal sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Spanking, BDSM"

Kyle Mercury

I think Rape it is not realy Rape here, soo it can be remove from Tags...
Also, Loli also not contain in current Game...

But Game have BJ, pls add this Tag in Tags Plate.
There is an option to rape the princess in the game right now. It IS rape.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
-Torture a girl while Mary eats Elizabeth's pussy

how you get this scene?
That one made me wonder, too. I don't think I've seen it and I've completed the whole 0.7 update.

Great game, btw. Lots of funny dialogue, nice hand drawn art and the Tree costume fucking killed me.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
-Torture a girl while Mary eats Elizabeth's pussy

how you get this scene?
Mary's Love must be greater than 30, her Corruption greater than 20, Elizabeth's Corruption must be greater than 40, and then you need to talk to Mary to trigger a conversation about upping your dungeon game, to which she replies she knows a method as to how. Then send Elizabeth to the dungeon and the option will be there.

If the conversation doesn't trigger immediately try again the next day, there might be another conversation queued still.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes