4.10 star(s) 23 Votes
Sep 16, 2018
What scenes are planned for .85? The game is getting close to where I want to support it for early access to builds but I wish you were more specific about upcoming content. There have been a couple updates I almost pulled the trigger on supporting but the lack of specific information available to the public drove me away.

I should add it's a great concept and I really enjoy what's there so far, just wish there was more communication.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
What scenes are planned for .85? The game is getting close to where I want to support it for early access to builds but I wish you were more specific about upcoming content. There have been a couple updates I almost pulled the trigger on supporting but the lack of specific information available to the public drove me away.

I should add it's a great concept and I really enjoy what's there so far, just wish there was more communication.
Next update (0.85) will have new Mary and Lilly scenes along with a bunch of background art changes. Also Melony's getting a swimsuit.

That is all we know right from the Devs mouth it could have been more specific I suppose...

Sep 16, 2018
Yeah I saw that, what I wish is that it was more specific about which scenes are going to be included. I wish we didn't have to wait for changelogs when the public version gets posted to find out.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i still dont know if melontits will dominate you like a clown when your resistance runs out.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The only new scenes I saw in the .86 changelog list were the 69 with Mary, and having Lilly rub your crotch on a date.
Did I miss any?

CronosusCZ

Nov 25, 2018
hmm.. looks like this last update broke saves.... :D
and example chat with mary give error...
but visual changes are nice (maybe also characters need little upgrade, nut just environment)

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So. Many. Errors!
I assume I'll have to restart the whole game? Because I've run into at least 5 different errors looking around after loading my save.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So. Many. Errors!
I assume I'll have to restart the whole game? Because I've run into at least 5 different errors looking around after loading my save.
The entire map has been changed, plus castle and throne room. So yeah, old saves don't work.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The entire map has been changed, plus castle and throne room. So yeah, old saves don't work.
They actually do still 'work', lol. They just have lots of errors.
Not that there was enough added for me to be willing to go all the way back through everything for just a single H scene and a felt up crotch. I'll just wait for the next update and hope there's more.

4.10 star(s) 23 Votes