Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm enjoying the game, except for the whole Sarah thing. Noone wants Bradley's sloppy seconds. Like seriously I like the next door elderly sex demon more than I like Sarah. I like the possibly evil blackmailing blonde witch more than I like Sarah. If I had my way MC would already be working at the Tank.

And is it NTR if one of the first scenes in the game of the main "love interest" is her getting railed by some other dude while MC watches.

TL:DR Sarah sucks, quit railroading MC into a relationship with her.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hey Fantasy Valley thread! Ancho, the developer, here. Admittedly a bit late to the party on this site, but happy to be finding it now all the same. Thanks for all your interest in the project. Posted this on my twitter recently, but I'll throw it up here too. Art excerpt from the next chapter! View attachment 515366
Is that the daughter f***ING someone besides MC yet again?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Now, then, some of the happy pirates need to become happy patrons, too, so Ancho gets to a point he doesn't flip a coin about whether its worth it each episode.

C'mon, I know some of you are like me...try a game on here, enjoy it and make the $ commitment. Let's get this game hopping up the charts a bit so it can really catch fire.

And then Ancho will actually feel the pressure of being popular. I'm both kind and cruel at the same time!

Reactions: Zyborg and patrickB
4.60 star(s) 71 Votes