patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Actualy, when I come to think of it, why do the MOD's hide some plain non-story-nor- scenes-revealing-download links behind a button that says "SPOILER" ?
Guess that 'scares' some people off to actualy use it, no ? :unsure::LOL:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Ehh, DUDE ( or Dudette ?) . . . . . Where do you think I found that, download LINK, to begin with :oops: ?

If you read my whole comment, ( maybe, it's your LACK of reading comprehension, that caused your FAIL :rolleyes:), you'd have noticed I'd said, I checked the WHOLE of the OP, which includes that Button !

UNDER that BUTTON, IS the LINK that is NOT working ! Try not, being so CRASS in your future replies, Please !?

Also, TRY reading the posts, preceding , the post YOU commented about ! Then you'd know better(?), what the subject was about, instead of just the one post ?!
(again, Reading Comprehension, comes into play here ;) )

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ArcadiaBae

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Friendly reminder that Ch 1-5 have remained free and there is a functioning MEGA link to download them at my Patreon.
Suggestion: Might want to add that ^^ information, to OP . Not everyone would think to look there, cause 95% of the time, the information at Patreon links, is for joining, NOT for finding, free downloads, if other download links aren't working.;)

PS - THANKS for that Link ! (y)

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Hmmm... Why do I feel like the artist is a Filipino?
Dude I wish I had your spidey-senses.

Can u tell if I will get coronavirus sometime next week?
It will really help as I have to go to vacation to Bangcock for a week.
If answer is yes... exact day would be really helpful you know?
Thanks!!
Just a test question.
Can u tell whitch one of my nuts is bigger?{left, right or the middle one}
...also ÜwÜ

4.60 star(s) 72 Votes