Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
Woow ok. So I really liked this update. Lot's of great content, story progression, really good scenes. Keep up the good work mate. Damn I wish I could've been able to become a patrion... But I will once I get a better job and if you're still making games... (y)(y)
While becoming a Patron is awesome, if you can't afford to you can still support this project by leaving a review and spreading the word in relevant forums! Every bit of support and endorsement helps!

And for those with a few bucks to spare go join up at the Patreon! Ch 8 is out now for $2 patrons and out for $1 patrons at the end of this month. I could really use the support! Thanks!

bamvius

May 27, 2018
While becoming a Patron is awesome, if you can't afford to you can still support this project by leaving a review and spreading the word in relevant forums! Every bit of support and endorsement helps!

And for those with a few bucks to spare go join up at the Patreon! Ch 8 is out now for $2 patrons and out for $1 patrons at the end of this month. I could really use the support! Thanks!
And Rohan will answer !

HelloIamNobody

Dec 18, 2018
This game is so good the story is rly well done yeah... you don't get too much side story content (atleast in couple first chapters) but the main story is really well done keep it up dude !! sad thing that this game is underrated and i don't even know myself how i stumbled upon this but heyy rly nice work on this one !! big thanks
im on this site for about 8 months now and this was the first comment that i wrote cuz you need the support ! luv ya and zee ya nextz timez <3

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Quick post to let you all know that Ch 8 is now out for $1 Patrons!
Go enjoy!
Now that all the Patrons have access, let's have some feedback! Let me know what you thought of Ch 8 in the comments.
Update on Ch 9's development.
I'm working away on the next chapter. It's going to be a lengthy one, covering the next 4 days of the story. The story outline is pretty much done, and I've started moving through the first day's art and code. It's going to be a fun one.
An early draft of the chapter had the fourth day culminating in this really dramatic, over the top scene. Two old dudes dumping all this epic backstory and exposition like crazy. Rain, thunder, the crash of lightning and then cut to credits. It was gonna be really cool...
But then I had more coffee and came to my senses. This chapter will likely climax with... climax.
Thanks!
Thanks as always to everyone for their support! It means so much. I hope you're doing well out there.
-Ancho

Deleted member 1688249

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
is there any chances of a gallery menu to have all the various scenes in one instead of goin thru the save files?
It's a goal for sure! There are a few quality of life items like that which I'm telling myself I'll implement one day. It'd be far more convenient. Maybe I'll try to work that in after I release ch 9 and 10. Fingers crossed!

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
I believe since the game is just starting it has a lot less function than many other games. However, I think when the game progress more he should do a gallery, how to skip some scenes, and/or a hint system too. Also, some other things he might want to include too.

Last edited:

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I believe since the game is just starting it has a lot less function than many other games. However, I think when the game progress more he should do a gallery, how to skip some scenes, and/or a hint system too. Also, some other things he might want to include too.
There is a hint system, the clock in your room gives you a hint on what to do next.

Reactions: Ken2111
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes