Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It gave me pause at first, too. Clearly, it's her upper lip, but the teeth and tongue give it a weird look. Might want to touch that up a bit before release, if it's in the game.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
This game is well written, interesting and I like the drawing style. My only beef is that choices don't matter. It looks like a sandbox, but you're pretty much railroaded through with only one available action at any time, at least for ch 3. Also, I had a look at the code - the game doesn't remember your choices with Sasha (flirt/hit on) and Sarah, the only difference is another image and a few lines of dialogue. Hopefully we'll be given the choice when it comes to Sarah, seems like some players were turned off by the barn peek.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Really enjoying this.

It's well written and I'm actually engaged with the story, I like the mysteries in it.

Can't wait for more.

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone know if I should hit on landlady or flirt with her? any walkthrough to see which way are most points ?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Try flirting and then hitting.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game is well written, interesting and I like the drawing style. My only beef is that choices don't matter. It looks like a sandbox, but you're pretty much railroaded through with only one available action at any time, at least for ch 3. Also, I had a look at the code - the game doesn't remember your choices with Sasha (flirt/hit on) and Sarah, the only difference is another image and a few lines of dialogue. Hopefully we'll be given the choice when it comes to Sarah, seems like some players were turned off by the barn peek.
Yeah watching your main "love interest" get railed by someone else is kind of a turn off.
If a girl you've had a crush on for years tells you she hates some guy and regrets ever dating him but then not even 24hrs later you catch her blowing him like she didn't just tell you that. Does this make any sense to you? At all? :unsure:
And for some reason people call this good writing.o_O

t77

Apr 18, 2017
Guys could you please share the last post on patreon ??
Public Access to it:

A long overdue update on Ch 4.
Ch 4 aims to convey the next five-ish days in David's story. It is progressing. Slowly. I know that will bum some of you out. It bums me out too. However, I think the wait will be worth it.
Looking back I realized how rushed I felt creating Ch 3. And I suspect you can feel that when you read it. I want to take the time necessary to make Ch 4 feel interesting and fully developed.
Every chapter, I try to improve Fantasy Valley in some way. This next chapter focuses upon trying to add some time for the reader to explore between scenes. The story will still be very linear, but hopefully it will feel a bit less "go here" "go here" "go here" etc.
I have also been experimenting with how I want to "animate" the art. I discovered rigging and am preparing two scenes for the next chapter that will hopefully be a big improvement for you all to enjoy!
I am not sure when the next update will be ready. And I'm sure some of you will want to adjust your patronage accordingly. I understand completely. Just rest assured knowing I am still working hard to bring the next update out as soon as possible.
Thanks to everyone who has discovered this project so far and shared their interest, their feedback, and their financial support! It really does help!
-Ancho

Ch 4 aims to convey the next five-ish days in David's story. It is progressing. Slowly. I know that will bum some of you out. It bums me out too. However, I think the wait will be worth it.
Looking back I realized how rushed I felt creating Ch 3. And I suspect you can feel that when you read it. I want to take the time necessary to make Ch 4 feel interesting and fully developed.
Every chapter, I try to improve Fantasy Valley in some way. This next chapter focuses upon trying to add some time for the reader to explore between scenes. The story will still be very linear, but hopefully it will feel a bit less "go here" "go here" "go here" etc.
I have also been experimenting with how I want to "animate" the art. I discovered rigging and am preparing two scenes for the next chapter that will hopefully be a big improvement for you all to enjoy!
I am not sure when the next update will be ready. And I'm sure some of you will want to adjust your patronage accordingly. I understand completely. Just rest assured knowing I am still working hard to bring the next update out as soon as possible.
Thanks to everyone who has discovered this project so far and shared their interest, their feedback, and their financial support! It really does help!
-Ancho

priyabrata

Jan 4, 2018
Public Access to it:

-Ancho

-Anchor
how far will you take to release chapter 4

Reactions: Arslando

HexMore

Sep 15, 2017
Loving it! Is there any side content that might have been missed? I know I helped a squirrel with his nut and he showed me a scene, and you could spy on Morgan and Yvette at some point. Are there any more of these scenes that are hanging about the place when you get the chance to explore a bit?

Reactions: Pagot
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes