SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Animations in the new chapter are way improved. Don't mind updates taking time for that kind of quality.
As always, love the game world. Very feelgood place to be wandering around in, and the writing and characters are fun.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It was a rather interesting game. The artwork could use a little work.
I had to click right through the boring dialogue.
I hope they make the mc less wimpy in the other chapter so he can stand up to Bradley.
More training is required it seems. When is the next chapter?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
why are my saves not appearing anymore? i was left right after i joined the school and did the quest with "sister's" books

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
I missed this somehow, tried it today and its great actually. Really like the art and the story is going in a semi- steady pace, ish. Really hopeful for the next chapter. Only thing i might fear is there seems to be too many characters, so that the creator might need alot of time to put out updates.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
Pretty shoddy chapter. Really wishing for more scenes with some of the actual characters, and not the cheap-sex characters. I really do like the development with some of the characters, but was hoping we could've gotten a bit more with Ynette or the history teacher. This game is still pretty good nonetheless and I'll keep looking forward to updates.

Reactions: gubl

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
not really sure what your on about,
getting MAD where?
am i retarded?--->your the one who didn't bother to read and started going seriously bonkers on me over a personal opinion & a question,
didn't expect a harmless post like that to have the power to effect someone on a personal level.

if i knew i wouldn't even be asking in the first place,

iv only read the Change-Log based on ch3&4 and nothing else,
and the game has multiple free activity time options to pass the time,
which gave me the assumption that its not going to be linear, or at least i hope it dos for replay value.
Nope. You dont get to hide behind ignorance on this one. You made a thoughtless post. You say you only read the changelogs for ch 3 & 4, but to get there you have to see the first page of the thread, where the OP quotes the dev as saying "The story is linear with moments of exploration sprinkled in. Occasional dialogue options give the reader a chance to express their personality, but these choices will not affect how the story pans out." So no, there's no chance you can claim ignorance.

As far as getting mad, okay, im not in your room with you, so I dont know for sure if you are, but the tone of you post is definitely aggressive. "Good god", "forced harem trash game", "same old highschool rookie game". You can say you arent angry, and that may be so, but you're definitely tilted. Which, as I said before, you shouldnt have been, as you knew what you were getting into. Or fine, if you somehow skipped the synopsis of the game entirely, you SHOULD have known.

Anyway, im done. Bye. Off to play and enjoy this game!

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes