Arthas71

May 30, 2018
hhaha fun game so far, didn't think i was going to like it but is quite fun and it have his charm, i like it.

gubl

May 31, 2018
I like the art work However I Hate that you do not give the player the option to change the m.c.s name . Not everyone like's being forced to use the default names in games
Characters in that game have authentic names picked by author, so MC name is picked organically to match realm of story. That is my preference. I am not convinced that name customization feature in VN type of games, would be a benefit. To me, having character name as Tom for instance, is better than use of custom name «Huykin», which I assign when I am forced to name character my way at the start of the game. Not to mention, it is same with reading novel from a book, you don’t appeal to author change name of character in his/her product your way.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Uh, the second round of blackmail from Dayna makes no sense. The MC saw that bitch doing that twat from his own room. Who cares if she finds out, she was doing that fucktard in plain sight of his room. Frankly considering Sarah seems to prefer bad boys, I'd tell Dayna to go 'fuck herself and tell her everything'. Then work on the hot MILF, and to hell with Sarah and Dayna - they need him more than he needs them.

*edit* Oh and Dayna's vice-like grip makes me wince, he shouldn't be feeling any pleasure at all with that grip.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Uh, the second round of blackmail from Dayna makes no sense. The MC saw that bitch doing that twat from his own room. Who cares if she finds out, she was doing that fucktard in plain sight of his room. Frankly considering Sarah seems to prefer bad boys, I'd tell Dayna to go 'fuck herself and tell her everything'. Then work on the hot MILF, and to hell with Sarah and Dayna - they need him more than he needs them.
According to plot, Sarah is employer and source of gold/money for MC, so he has some dependency on her. Also, Bradley is major customer/buyer of product of Miller farm. So she tries to be business person and while she understands she is just hookup buddy for Bradley, she is not against sex if it helps seal the deal. Sir Boris in story seem to advance MC physical and fight skills so he can grow some brutality and Sam comes to sir Boris to practice BJ skills, while MC is at training:). Anyway, I believe MC story will have some similarities with Puss in Boots fairytale, where he grows into sophisticated man, and gets his fair share of female characters along way. So sir Boris, might be that Cat.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
According to plot, Sarah is employer and source of gold/money for MC, so he has some dependency on her. Also, Bradley is major customer/buyer of product of Miller farm. So she tries to be business person and while she understands she is just hookup buddy for Bradley, she is not against sex if it helps seal the deal. Sir Boris in story seem to advance MC physical and fight skills so he can grow some brutality and Sam comes to sir Boris to practice BJ skills, while MC is at training:). Anyway, I believe MC story will have some similarities with Puss in Boots fairytale, where he grows into sophisticated man, and gets his fair share of female characters along way. So sir Boris, might be that Cat.
I'm all for him getting the chicks, just not interested in Sarah, Dayna, now Morgan and Vera feels like a NTR hotbed so she's out too.

As for Sarah's reasons, meh, I lost all interest in her from the off, so she and Dayna can do one. If I could make gold without having to interact with her, I'd be happy.

gubl

May 31, 2018
I'm all for him getting the chicks, just not interested in Sarah, Dayna, now Morgan and Vera feels like a NTR hotbed so she's out too.

As for Sarah's reasons, meh, I lost all interest in her from the off, so she and Dayna can do one. If I could make gold without having to interact with her, I'd be happy.
I see, it sounds you were more into harem plot/game mechanics, while this story as it seem now, likely feature a lot of NTR and likely MFM+ orgies along way :)

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
I see, it sounds you were more into harem plot/game mechanics, while this story as it seem now, likely feature a lot of NTR and likely MFM+ orgies along way :)
Except i came into the game not knowing that NTR was probably going to feature and was unavoidable. It's not listed, which is very disappointing. Be nice if I could just avoid the NTR routes, instead of a NTR scene within 2 scenes of meeting a potential final girl - ugh, very disappointed in that.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
True, this thread lags a lot of tags. I posted earlier and tagged moderator to add key tags Milf and NTR here.
The worst thing is I know that I'll be forced into scenes with the girls I really dislike now. If that NTR scene didn't happen, I'd be all over Sarah, but it did and now i want nothing to do with her (lying is a bit turn-off for me, she lied about wanting nothing to do with Bradley) and I know I'll be shoehorned into acts with her - ugh.

Oh and I know she has needs blah blah blah, and using sex to get Bradley to push through deals etc etc. But that means she might not like Bradley but she has no qualms about banging him to suit her needs which is completely different than wanting nothing to do with him.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Ummm... I'm confused, I am into an NTR but I don't think I've seen any in this game so far. If you were talking about Sarah and Bradley doing it while the MC watched them in chapter 1, I don't think that's an ntr in my opinion. By the way I haven't play chapter 4 as of now.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well, there is some teasing scenes between Joe and other girls in Ep4. Also, some occasional Student-student, teacher-student scenes. Also, CH4 brings a lot of new characters and locations.

jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
Vera is gonna be the core NTR and whoever Bradley has his grasp on (ugh). Still pissed at that Vera conversation, she comes in, immediately friend-zones him (or friend-box), says she's looking for meat and asks him to find her some sausage and the MC wasn't at all weirded out or annoyed by it. You just know the MC is gonna hook Bradley and Vera up, ugh.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I just played til second chapter and is a great theme, awesome art, the babes are good looking and sexy....But...Is to slow, a lot of chit chat, a few adult scenes, I bored to soon, sorry I don't want to be rude but that's what I think. 5/10

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes