UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Work continues! In spite of the pesky distractions and obligations of life. The nerve of life to intervene! The audacity! The raw, narcissistic arrogance!
But I'm making decent progress so HA!
And we're one patron away from 100?! Whatttt?! Can you believe it?!
Thanks to all of you for your interest in and support of Fantasy Valley. Hope you're all doing well out there.
-Ancho

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

Work continues! In spite of the pesky distractions and obligations of life. The nerve of life to intervene! The audacity! The raw, narcissistic arrogance!
But I'm making decent progress so HA!
And we're one patron away from 100?! Whatttt?! Can you believe it?!
Thanks to all of you for your interest in and support of Fantasy Valley. Hope you're all doing well out there.
-Ancho

What we love the most is that you are doing ALL the artwork yourself!

So many creators go the easier route, but not Anchovis!

Drawing by hand is a great skill that should be commended! Especially in these days of automation!

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Hey, Ancho? Where are parts 1-5 to be found? I love this game, and am thinking of becoming a patron, but can't find ya.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The Original Post (OP) on the first page of this thread has the Patreon link to Ancho. Below his game description, there will be a link to download (for Free!) the first 5 chapters.

And, conveniently, while you are there, you can view and select from one of the levels of support and join us patrons in encouraging Ancho to keep working on the game!

Last edited:

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Patreon is a company that provides a platform and service for many creators to receive financial support for their work.

The link (on the first page, next to Ancho's name) is to a page that lists "tiers", levels of support for the creator that can offer a variety of other benefits (early access to the game, Patron-only posts, special art, polls and more).

It's a way for people to finance their work without trying to get picked up at a big company and possibly giving away control of their creations.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think the person thought they were being funny. I didn't even get it at first until I noticed my typo. Hey, I'm okay with anything that keeps this thread active. Maybe I should only post messages that have typos!

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Want to mention the Mega link for Ch 1-5 Win/Linux is down. Nopy was still up, so at least it's downloadable.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
How 'bout that! FV made the featured list! Now more people should try this delightful game and become supporters for Ancho's work, either on Patreon or by talking up the game.

Have fun!

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
How often does Ancho update the patreon ? It used to once a week but now its random i guess ?

4.60 star(s) 71 Votes