Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Hmm, third from the end preview pick of the fox tailed girl, doing cowgirl looks weird as hell with the placement of the tail, coming from what looks like the middle of her back, you would have expected it to come out of the base of her spine, or at least I would have.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43

AVeryDumbDude

Feb 23, 2019
Ok. Where the fu... is this furry?
Nobody who is searching for the 'furry-tag' would play this kind of game!

SO don't tag it like that!
Some people seem to believe any character with cat/fox ears and tail immediately warrants the "Furry" tag, even if they're 100% human otherwise.

Other times there is just the one hard-to-find furry character (sometimes not even involved in sex/NSFW content) among tons of humans, in which case the use of the tag is technically correct even if as you say the game would probably be of little interest to anyone using that tag to filter. But this looks like the former and not the latter, unless there's any other furry character that is not included in the posted screenshots.

I will never understand why people have so much trouble making sense of this tag. It's simple. If it has a human face, it's "Monstergirl"; if it does not have a human face, it's "Furry".

KyuubiBoy9

May 22, 2021
Big tits, fully animated, pure sex? No grinding? Just pure sex and fapping content? Damn...these are hard to come by. I'm intrigued and downloading now.

watacata

May 28, 2017
I was thinking about that too. Shes not. Just because she has small tits, doesnt mean shes a loli. Author probably wanted to have a bigger audience, when all of the girls have giant tits, so he put in one that has small and called her a loli. The models are nice though, especially the kitty, but i am not a fan of the tatoo she has (dont mind tatoo, just dont like that one, especially the portion on her tits) :)
Her breast is not even small, I mean compared to others it is, but in general it's decent size imo. I'm not a girl btw, just normal-size enjoyer :rolleyes:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Abandoned tag wont be removed until there is an update released on F95.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

harestheonly

Nov 25, 2021
could someone recommend me some games like this one? I think the creator used honey select but I'm not sure, but yeah, some games made with the same engine

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes