Unreal Engine Abandoned Fap-Life [28-01-2019] [Likkezg]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

CarrotMan69

Nov 8, 2019
Will there ever be an update ? I would like this to become a full fledged game with rpg elements and stuff . The core is amazing and rock solid :BootyTime:

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
stone14725 yea it is, but right now it's just a matter of time. Before he had to create them from scratch, there will be update soon and it will break our minds.

Reactions: seriiuo

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Any hopes that more character models will be added?
I highly doubt that will happen any time soon. As far as I'm aware Quiet has been removed, and Alyx will be the only player character. Could be wrong, though. Not like I've followed Patreon posts that closely.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
stone14725 Likkezg mentioned about this build being a solid foundation for a game, so i guess it still will be playground i think but right now he is working with Tiaz to write some interesting story to the game, they are writing something new because valve decided to make a prequel to HL2 and this idea is not fresh anymore. And also they are in touch with a guy who worked in ubisoft, he will be helping them with level design. So in my opinion it will be playground at first with some new animations, revamped older ones and of course a lot of edits to alyx body which makes her much more anatomically correct. After that i think he will take time to create some story. That's just my thinking because Likkezg didn't really specified what exactly will be in the next build. I'm just very happy he is still enjoying creating Fap-Life and he even asked other people for help.

D

Deleted member 134051

stone14725 Likkezg mentioned about this build being a solid foundation for a game, so i guess it still will be playground i think but right now he is working with Tiaz to write some interesting story to the game, they are writing something new because valve decided to make a prequel to HL2 and this idea is not fresh anymore. And also they are in touch with a guy who worked in ubisoft, he will be helping them with level design. So in my opinion it will be playground at first with some new animations, revamped older ones and of course a lot of edits to alyx body which makes her much more anatomically correct. After that i think he will take time to create some story. That's just my thinking because Likkezg didn't really specified what exactly will be in the next build. I'm just very happy he is still enjoying creating Fap-Life and he even asked other people for help.
Never thought I would be hyped for a hentai game but this got me.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes