Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
what the heck, i literaly can only play story mode and there is only one scene with chika when she cought you.what the fuck?
If you could just read the changelog then you would see that the Arcade mode is disabled in 2.1.
I would recommend downloading the 1.9 version becuase the 2.0 version has a bug that crashes the game when you complete a night in Arcade.
There are a much more scenese in the Arcade mode so you dont have anything to worry about.

yakuza901

Sep 5, 2023
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Old Version (v1.9)
Extra: Guides*

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
when next update??

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
when next update??
The devs no longer give estimates for their upcoming updates since they're rather bad at sticking to them.

And well... Not that I have any doubts about Baasb's unrivaled and infinite knowledge of every conceivable topic we can think of, but not even BaasB will know when they release the next update.

So just wait 1 or 2 months. If i had to take a wild guess, i'd say we might get something around christmas... i wouldn't bet on it though, win rates at horse races might be higher then winning this bet.

Reactions: Imedian

Bruh12333

Jun 5, 2023
The devs no longer give estimates for their upcoming updates since they're rather bad at sticking to them.

And well... Not that I have any doubts about Baasb's unrivaled and infinite knowledge of every conceivable topic we can think of, but not even BaasB will know when they release the next update.

So just wait 1 or 2 months. If i had to take a wild guess, i'd say we might get something around christmas... i wouldn't bet on it though, win rates at horse races might be higher then winning this bet.
If we're lucky we might get another Christmas update which takes half a year of development time, as much as I love this game damn was that quite disappointing

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018

actually lets do bet on this
make waiting more interesting by making a "betting pool" of when the next update is

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
Hmmm, i don't know anything about the krampus model as of now.
I only know the office layout was posted somewhere and the original 3d cally models.
Asking this probably yet-again, but as I've seen them floating around in VRChat I know they're obtainable *somehow*, who has or where can you get the FapNAF textures of the models? Not the original nude, bikini, or outfit versions of the Cally3D / CryptiaCurves models, but the clothes and colours the game introduced, such as those that say NightHub on them and are all white+/black+/orange coloured regardless of character? Been looking for a while, swear I found before, but can't locate the files. Appreciate any leads and pings!

moonbaboon

Nov 15, 2023
Does someone have a full save that's fully unlocked? T^T? that they can share plss. I tried using the unlock all file but it only gives me half of the videos?

Last edited:

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Does someone have a full save that's fully unlocked? T^T? that they can share plss. I tried using the unlock all file but it only gives me half of the videos?
Not all videos are unlocked yet, nor in the game. They are placeholders and show what videos will appear in the future.

Reactions: moonbaboon
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes