Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
So,
These 6 antiviruses are blocking this game while searching mode or by game's start. If you turn off you antiv, the game will work well. If you turn you antiv on while game is being played, you antiv will mark it as a active virus, however, if you close the game, after turn on yu antiv, it will do nothing. So, it is false flag. Be happy guys.

Iwasneverhere17

Aug 17, 2022
I'm not one to comment on anything, but please, see this project through to completion. This is genuinely the best FNAF parody game I've played and it's only the beginning. Incredible work! I'd hate to see this end up getting dropped like so many other games with such high potential.

Feb 17, 2018
My PC is not that much of a potato and I don't have lags, but central processor & graphic processor is overload during gameplay or even in the main menu, is anyone have the same thing?

George9179

Feb 5, 2018
For those of you who want to cheat in money in the arcade mode here is how.
You find "FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs" in the Registry Editor, just search using ctrl f.
Find XP_h5862861 and right click to modify.
It's in hexadecimal so "000186A0" will get you $100000 or you can just enter whatever.
That's it you're welcome

storaya

Oct 6, 2019
Same here. Happened twice on the popup for how to use inventory
For anyone having issues with unable to get pass the inventory pop-up, reduce your game resolution to 16:9 (1920x1080 or 2560x1440) and/or try screenmode to "MaximizedWindow"
The game does not show the buttons properly at some resolultions such as ultrawide and will softlock your game.

Reactions: Faithful Lumi

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
Okay I really need to know. Are the scenes when you get caught random every time or is it the same because when I get caught I always get the exact same scene for all characters. Does it depend on the difficulty of the night or the amount of time in the night has gone??? I haven't been able to get any new scene to activate for me please help.

Reactions: LatinSylvie

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
Okay I really need to know. Are the scenes when you get caught random every time or is it the same because when I get caught I always get the exact same scene for all characters. Does it depend on the difficulty of the night or the amount of time in the night has gone??? I haven't been able to get any new scene to activate for me please help.
If you really needed to know, you could've gone back 1 page to see that only 5 scenes are implemented so far.

Feb 17, 2018
You should not be lazy to read things more attentively next time or search them, this thread is already have answers. The game have only 5 scenes, 1 for each char, the rest is just what they have in plans to add.

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
You should not be lazy to read things more attentively next time or search them, this thread is already have answers. The game have only 5 scenes, 1 for each char, the rest is just what they have in plans to add.
I was confused by the gallery, thanks a lot.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes