Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I don't know about anyone else, but now that you have to physically go to chica's microwave, I found the best way to win (on normal at least) is to just do the tasks from bottles to bathrooms in one go. The bots will be wake up as soon as you finish the flushing so just try to sneak your way back to the security room and head back to the kitchen for lefty (if he wasn't in the bathroom) when the coast is clear. put lefty where he goes and finally sneak your way back into the vents because I've had chica literally clip into the security room and only sneak back in to the security room when the phone starts ringing. then try sneaking your way back in the vent. hopefully you already have the portable cam by this update

Jan 15, 2021
View attachment 2155313

I wonder if both games have the same animator. :unsure:
I think a lot of devs on here who use patreon have multiple projects like this going. They wait for gullible people to subscribe and pay them monthly. Once they got like 2-3k per month, they start another project with a different name. Rinse and repeat endlessly. You get tons of cash per month this way and whenever fans ask you hit him with one of many excuses.

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
I think a lot of devs on here who use patreon have multiple projects like this going. They wait for gullible people to subscribe and pay them monthly. Once they got like 2-3k per month, they start another project with a different name. Rinse and repeat endlessly. You get tons of cash per month this way and whenever fans ask you hit him with one of many excuses.
But both games have different patreon and different twitter, I suppose the game on the right is an old project as it is almost two months old.
Thanks for the answer btw. (y)

Last edited:

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
Just found myself laughing at the absurdity and stock sounds. Also, the scenes are super floaty, looks like they're jacking off air

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes