Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.5] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Are there sex scenes in this version or just toys, and what are the toys for? to awaken more scenes or nothing?

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
New Version 0.1.7
---------------------
MEGA
---------------------
As always and just for a little good spirit:
If you enjoy this update or this game in general, consider supporting them even if it's just a little bit.
---------------------
Other than that, I wish you fun with all the new goodies.
I have updated my Scene Guide and Shop List to be up to date with Version 0.1.7.
---------------------
Now i probably can test which bugs they did fixed. Xmas maze...here i come :ROFLMAO:

Have Fun! (y)

View attachment 2371630
Just a heads up, the item descriptions for the futa kit and Christmas decorations seem to be switched, on the shop guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frumi
May 9, 2019
I don't mind losing money out of your paycheck if you screw up a night, but I dislike how it can take money out of your pocket. I'd rather it just deducts from that night's paycheck until you just don't earn anything for that night. I died a few times when I started playing and I hit negative dollars. Had to get sodomised by Purple Guy to clear off my debt.

It's kinda funny actually, but it also makes me leery of unlocking more cutscenes since it feels like a punishment instead of a reward, you know? I haven't even unlocked Bonfie yet since I'd rather farm cash in relative peace than have to worry about another animatronic basically robbing me.

I haven't bought the screwdriver yet, but when I buy it can I shove the game on hard mode then immediately crawl into a vent until the night ends for easy money? I might clear one or two tasks but since you get paid extra cash on hard, it might be a no effort required way to grind money?

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama
May 9, 2019
I haven't bought the screwdriver yet, but when I buy it can I shove the game on hard mode then immediately crawl into a vent until the night ends for easy money? I might clear one or two tasks but since you get paid extra cash on hard, it might be a no effort required way to grind money?
I'm trying it now and I tell ya what, this is bizarrely creepy. I got a power cut instantly and it sounds like they all escaped soon afterwards. I pretty much just crawled into a vent. Its just near complete silence minus for the occasion giggling as you wait in the dark. For some reason, a loud train whistle suddenly happened a couple hours into the night too. No Thomas jumpscare but it still spooked me all the same.

You can still use your laptop with the tab key to see when your night ends. As for whether you can earn any money this way...
* Standard $1,200 for finishing the night
* -$100 for every failed objective, including not fixing the generator (-$500 total)
* $200 for playing on hard mode
* Total profit of $900

Even with the -$500 penalty, it's faster to do easy mode and finish up a night normally. But for passive farming its not bad. I can mute the game and alt tab while I watch youtube or something and come back to some easy money without having to put any effort into farming. I wasn't able to finish any tasks since the power cut was immediate, but finishing even one task would earn you some decent cash. Not sure if I'd recommend it, but I can at least grind cash while grinding in my gacha games at least?

Update: Not answering Phone Guy is -$250 instead of the usual $100, which hurts your profitability. I suppose theoretically you could dash out at the very last second and answer the phone just as the clock is turning to 6? Still, its still effortless money every seven and a half minutes or however long a night takes.

Last edited:
May 15, 2020
I don't know where the fuse is ;-; I have to quit every time the power goes out since I pretty much just auto lose when it happens ;-;

May 15, 2020
for 1 of the scene it needs to be 4 AM, you'll need the screwdriver and candies, in the fuse room the vent will turn from red light to green at 4AM, the rest is going foward wenever you can, still looking for the other one
Edit, found the other one, same steps as for the chrismas chiku, but instead of putting the candie in chiku sock, put it in frexa's
Did what you said for the vent.... did nothing. Went all the way to the bathroom and I got nothing.

3.80 star(s) 68 Votes