Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
Are the poses and dances used for anything or are just collectables to look at? haven't actually played this update

Ummmmmmm... it doesn't really tell us how to even use those files though.
the post has a hyperlink that leads to another post that tells you how the change the values of the .reg file and then you simply just run the file to edit your windows registry

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
Are the poses and dances used for anything or are just collectables to look at? haven't actually played this update

the post has a hyperlink that leads to another post that tells you how the change the values of the .reg file and then you simply just run the file to edit your windows registry
A few minutes after posting this, I found out how to use it lol

sosiso4kiiii

Sep 6, 2023
hey guys, i have a problem with youtube vids, it seems the rng is so bad that i get only money or nothing. And the unlock all reg file doesn't help since there is no files named YOUHUB VIDEOS. It seems i dont have any files in register that unlock the videos, anyone having the same problem? and what's the solution. Thnx

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
hey guys, i have a problem with youtube vids, it seems the rng is so bad that i get only money or nothing. And the unlock all reg file doesn't help since there is no files named YOUHUB VIDEOS. It seems i dont have any files in register that unlock the videos, anyone having the same problem? and what's the solution. Thnx
What kind of "files" do you mean?

Btw. eventually this will help you out with rng.

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, I ask again, does anyone have a solution to the problem when I want to enter at night to unlock the scenes, the load at the beginning throws an "error" and the game closes?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Hey, I ask again, does anyone have a solution to the problem when I want to enter at night to unlock the scenes, the load at the beginning throws an "error" and the game closes?
You have to wait for a patch that they gonna release. Everyone have that problem and devs know about it and are working on fixing it quickly.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes