Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

morfik

Jun 18, 2020
can someone help me remove the purple textures in the game, I don't really understand unity, and the guides show complete nonsense

Aircall

Jul 2, 2023
Are there any cheats to gain money? (I know about the glitch of Christmas especial to gain 5k, but is there a cheat to gain money in an instant?)

Jun 1, 2018
Are there any cheats to gain money? (I know about the glitch of Christmas especial to gain 5k, but is there a cheat to gain money in an instant?)
Use regedit command on start, follow the file path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs. Scroll to the bottom and double click on the reg file named "XP_h5862861" then put 186A0 in the value, that's 100k in hexadecimal.

Also having difficulties with a stable round or by just starting a night.

If someone got the new scenes in their playthrough, please kindly share your registry file, so I can update the UnlockAll.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

File -> Export

Thank you.
This is everything in the update besides the 2nd wallpaper(I can't seem to find a second one in the online store) and the Frenni twerking video YouHube one(which I assume is labeled number 1 or 7, the other 5 are 2-6 on the reg):

Last edited:
Reactions: Cosmos Guy

Thatstuff

Jun 8, 2017
Use regedit command on start, follow the file path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs. Scroll to the bottom and double click on the reg file named "XP_h5862861" then put 186A0 in the value, that's 100k in hexadecimal.

This is everything in the update besides the 2nd wallpaper(I can't seem to find a second one in the online store) and the Frenni twerking video YouHube one(which I assume is labeled number 1 or 7, the other 5 are 2-6 on the reg):
How do i add the file?

Jun 1, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Thatstuff

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Was kinda excited to see an update finally drop but after reading all the comments about how bad the bug is I guess I'll just go back to patiently waiting for a fix/next update *sigh*

May 20, 2020
the tips with cum jar for earning money is a god way to get money faster with the crash. so if you just wanna farm money you can do it

May 20, 2020
don't use j rabitt skin for bonfie, she make her invisible for the x-ray vison. (and she return to her normal skin for sex scene)

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes