Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
It starts to load for me but at one point it stops giving me an error and the game closes, is it an error that someone else already had or is it just my computer?

kosmosx

Nov 12, 2017
For Chiku new scene, Just use their Original Costume and wait for Power Out then same spot as Frenni's Chair sex event

Reactions: Avindel

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
About the crash issues, I fixed mine so far disabling and enabling Futa back on, been testing for a while and no crashes so far.

Yami282

Jun 28, 2022
hola disculpen tengo un problema con el juego, cuando intento entrar al modo arcade sale un error y luego el juego se cierra, alguien sabría que puedo hacer?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Just disabling and enabling or actually going into a night with it on then exiting?
I disabled and enabled it on menu, and let it on during my gameplay, also, I am not sure if this have anything to do, but all my animatronics does not have their new costumes equiped.

0xanEverage

Feb 19, 2020
Also having difficulties with a stable round or by just starting a night.

If someone got the new scenes in their playthrough, please kindly share your registry file, so I can update the UnlockAll.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs

File -> Export

Thank you.

Jun 1, 2018
how to unlock the pose for the girls?
You get them by using scanner on the TV in the bar. Seems poses $200 and the YouTube videos are all rng on it with the chance of you getting nothing higher than the rest. Also, for Youhube videos you have to complete the night(whether that’s through game over through the girls or actually doing the tasks that’s prob up to you). If you go straight back to main menu it doesn’t save the youhube video it seems, I just run straight to bonfie for the quick game over.

Edit: seems getting one pose unlocks all for that character. For chiku it doesn’t unlock her dance but only her first 2 poses. Frenni for some reason it unlocks both her poses and dance.

edit2: Fexa has some nice poses.

edit3: rng wall is pretty bad for youhube and dances, you’d prob be better just changing registry for it. This was prob meant to occupy til next update anyways.

Edit4: the salvation is that there are no repeats.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilak47

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
bug in 2.0
crash occurs after understanding the main character (unfortunately with this can not be fought in any way).
Pros of the bug, you do not lose money, and get cutscenes in the gallery

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes