Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
Ok, so, futa are not the solution. I think it's just the night that the lights go's out is just bug, and you can do the night that the phone rings.
also cum jar's may be the fastest way to get money now I think, you buy them for 200, and receive 1000, I don't know what limits this has yet if any, but even when it cashes it'll still save jars that you fill (I think the scanner saves aswell)

edit: ok yeah cum jar's are one a night, witch is fear, but still good to pick up one a night

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
cum jar is saved when game crash?
yup. if you get power outage night just cum in a jar, scan the tv if you haven't got all them yet, and jump into the arms of your fav girl to end the night and crush the game (unless just exiting the night saves aswell, need to test that next. edit: yes, exiting with menu works aswell)

Last edited:

ArtikGoldik

Jul 12, 2020
Аnd I'm not the only one looking at the crash problem. How strange that a game with potential has the easiest one when entering the menu. IN the MAIN MENU, not when switching to a mode or something.

funcb

Jul 17, 2018
Is the game heavy on the pc? i tryed once and it was super laging to me.. Is there a way to play on an non gamer pc?

May 20, 2020
cum jar is working, thanks
Аnd I'm not the only one looking at the crash problem. How strange that a game with potential has the easiest one when entering the menu. IN the MAIN MENU, not when switching to a mode or something.

previous version had no crash, just this one but dev already working for fixing bug. i just hope it's not take too long.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020
ok after a ton of crashes I've found getting Fredina Handjob 1 (not the Frenni Handjob 1, haven't test it tho) does not crash the game for me, ether that or I just got lucky with it twice in a row. so if I'm right getting some scenes won't crash the game, I'll update if I find more.

edit: Ok nevermind, I don't think it's about scenes anymore but I may found a temp fix that some may not like or even have... Futa... for some resone having Futa on fixes the crashes for me. I don't know how or way but it seems to work for me:HideThePain:, I nether hate or love Futa it's just doesn't bother me.

edit2: Ok looks like you may still need to get a scenes with it enabled, as I just crashed when i fully completed a night with out one.
never made I just afk'd a round when was typing the message and didn't girls didn't catch me and didn't chrash that time.

so I offishly don't know what's up anymore
Futa doesnt help but waiting awhile after the night is over seems to work for me. If you return to menu too quick it crashes again. So just wait i guess

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes