Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jan 8, 2022
I hope they improve the gameplay. I like the models, but the movement is so clunky that it's more annoying to play than fun. Kind of hard to do anything when your character walks like an old man and gets winded running down a hallway.
This game is still new enough that it doesnt even have the second episode out yet, so it's bound to be like that. No worries though with support the creator should be making those very improvements at somepoint in the probably near future

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Why theyre taking so long to release? almost 3 months already
I'd guess that the next update's big considering they are improving the models from what I read.

Besides, shit like this takes a long time to get going regardless. I'd prefer them pushing one major update every half a year than the crap they've done by pushing out half arsed updates every 2 months or so.

Even though I enjoyed the christmas stuff, I just want the game to be good and functional to the point where I don't fall through the floor and get jumpscared because game bad.

Ananoc

Mar 31, 2018
I don't know why but i can't play the game anymore.
I even tried to reinstall it many times, still no change.
1693192384797.png
Does anyone know the problem?

May 20, 2020
Yay finaly night 2, the first night was so fun.

Money doesnt seem to add. I had 1100 and then got 1360 in the next run which just overwrote my 1100

is you play easy mode and don't complet task or if a girl catch you, you lose some money no mater how many task you completed.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Yay finaly night 2, the first night was so fun.

is you play easy mode and don't complet task or if a girl catch you, you lose some money no mater how many task you completed.
Little correction: you gain money for: full worked shift hour, any completed task, solved puzzle in staff room(where your devices located), playing in hard mod; you lose money when: playing in easy mod, any unfinished task, sex scenes (exept xmas scenes).
Mode reward/penalty deduct no matter now you finished night(survived until the end or where catched by somebody or started sex scene).
And yes, finaly night 2 of story mode. Probably kitchen location can become part of arcade mode, because currently it very fast became boring when you find easy cheese tactic and memorise all task locations.

Last edited:

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
New trailer for night 2 drop
Looks like a little horror this time. Seems to take itself more seriously than previously so I wonder how that's going to play out. Still hoping for fixed up models of the girls and sex animations. since those things really need it.

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
New trailer for night 2 drop
Damn, trailer is surprisingly decent? Definitely has the horror vibes which is good.
Also, the voice acting isn't half bad either. It's competent. If the game is capable of delivering a similar quality as to what we see in the video, it could mean they finally found out which direction the game is heading after the 1st night and the tinkering of the christmas updates.

If so, that's a massive W.

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
New outside building model, new areas to explore, quite a bit of updates that might have to redo the first night again..... as someone else said, hope not too much is changed with the new additions being added

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes