Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jun 10, 2018
How do I open this secret door?
When the power went out I had to crawl through the vents and tried to have my companion follow me. When I got out it wasn't there, so I went back to the office and I thought I saw the bookshelf move(as if the companion tried to follow me through a secret door). Looking closer I saw what looked like a door frame behind it.
Pictures for reference
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 10, 2018
When the power went out I had to crawl through the vents and tried to have my companion follow me. When I got out it wasn't there, so I went back to the office and I thought I saw the bookshelf move(as if the companion tried to follow me through a secret door). Looking closer I saw what looked like a door frame behind it.
Pictures for reference
Caught in the act

• Wow
Reactions: castoli
Jan 8, 2022
So about the chrismas update and Marie's shop, is there any way to efficiently collect a lot of money to get whatever it is I want to get out of there or do I just have to grind through a sea of playthroughs?

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
So about the chrismas update and Marie's shop, is there any way to efficiently collect a lot of money to get whatever it is I want to get out of there or do I just have to grind through a sea of playthroughs?
Best bet is to look around during Part 1 for money bags and then in Part 2 you will have the SnowBall Gun automatically in your inventory when you grab the Flamethrower. Always look up to the glowing blue orbs in trees or support beams and ledges for more money until you reach Marie's shop the 2nd time. Also the money resets when you start the Xmas Special from the beginning.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
Jan 8, 2022
Best bet is to look around during Part 1 for money bags and then in Part 2 you will have the SnowBall Gun automatically in your inventory when you grab the Flamethrower. Always look up to the glowing blue orbs in trees or support beams and ledges for more money until you reach Marie's shop the 2nd time. Also the money resets when you start the Xmas Special from the beginning.
Im not sure how its even possible to get some of the stuff in the shop then then, what about that locked chest towards the beginning of part one, there a way to unlock that and see what's inside?

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Im not sure how its even possible to get some of the stuff in the shop then then, what about that locked chest towards the beginning of part one, there a way to unlock that and see what's inside?
The locked chest has an item you need to unlock a secret in that area, though is a disturbing one if you ask me. You can look up a guide somewhere in this forum.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
Speaking of christmas and updates I hope he overhauls the entire christmas thing at some point because it is fucking miserably to play and makes me wonder if he even playtested it.

May 30, 2020
Speaking of christmas and updates I hope he overhauls the entire christmas thing at some point because it is fucking miserably to play and makes me wonder if he even playtested it.
Well I hope he doesn't. The Christmas update is a joke that went way too far if you ask me and has been sucking development time out of the main story and other content like skins, model updates, animation improvements, and more. As it stands right now the Christmas mode is (albeit a slog) serviceable, and if you're struggling to beat it I have to wonder if you're playing on a high difficulty or whether or not you've beat it and unlocked the snowball gun or not. The flame thrower bots are broken if you're playing above easy and you don't have the snowball gun, but if you're playing on easy and/or have the snowball gun, every enemy should be trivially easy to beat.

Jan 8, 2022
The locked chest has an item you need to unlock a secret in that area, though is a disturbing one if you ask me. You can look up a guide somewhere in this forum.
That's not exactly helpful you know, am I expected tp surf through however many of these 131 pages just to find it?

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
The glowing Money Bags from the trees and balconies hold 50 gold in them, I was able to collect just enough coins to get the expensive scene on my second run since the Snow Ball Gun does unlock in your inventory to shoot them down after your 1st playthrough

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
Pictures for reference
OMG I thought i was crazy, I was once Hiding in the vent behind I could have sworn Fredinna walk to it, and opened it, this was like 3-4 patches ago, And never saw anyone talk about it and asked, no answer.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
OMG I thought i was crazy, I was once Hiding in the vent behind I could have sworn Fredinna walk to it, and opened it, this was like 3-4 patches ago, And never saw anyone talk about it and asked, no answer.
Yeah, even though there are some posts in here that mention this in here, they are just a few.
So to answer the question about the secret Cabinet door behind the shelf in the office in full :

No, you can't use or open the door yourself. This is a door for the girls and companions to use.
they will use this door if their way into (or out of the office) is blocked to get back on ther original path they'd normaly use.
The secret door behind the cabinet/shelf is connected to the "Personal only" door in the Kitchen via a tunnel underground.
And No you can't use the "Personal only" door in the kitchen either. Exeption to this is rule is, if you play the Xmas night special but this has nothing to do with the arcade mode nights.

---
Edit:
Note: Some people in this thread mentioned they had this (that the girls enter the office through the secret door) happen on a random chance too even without their way blocked into the office. Knowing that this game can be a bit wonky at times i won't judge if that's true or not, all i say is it never happend to me so far. For me, the girls always had a reason to use the secret path.
It doesn't seem like it's part of their normal route they walk every night and i kinda doubt the devs put in a 1% chance for them to use the secret door at random. It's a weird case to say the least.
---

Here some examples of how or when this door can come into use. In the first example we lure the girls into the office while in the second example we will let our companion use the secret door.

Example 1: "I heard something in the office."
Tell your companion to wait in the office (Press/hold space, click on "Companion control" in the upper right corner and then click on "Wait"), after that close both doors of the office, go somewhere safe (either the staffroom or if you want in any vent). Now tell your companion to do a "distraction" and watch (with TAB) the cam in the Kitchen as the girls walk to the "Personal only" door. They will reappear in the office by opening the secret cabinet door.

Note:
--> It will take them some time to reach the office though, since they have to walk the tunnel under the the kitchen to the office first to reappear.
--> If a girl is on a position that's to far from the kitchen (e.g. if Bonfie makes her round in the arcade or if Foxy makes her visit in her own room.) Then the distraction might be to short for them to reach all the way to the office cabinet in one go. Be sure to start a second round of distraction right after the first one ends.

Example 2: "Where is my master?"
Tell your companion to wait anywhere in the building but not in your own office. Now go into your office yourself and close the doors. Now tell your companion to follow you again. Since you closed the doors, your companion will use the same secret path the girls would use. You can watch your companion use the "Personal only" door in the Kitchen and after that your little fella will reapear through the Door behind the Cabinet like a boss.
I guess they have found their Master again. But how could you even abandon them in the first place, you monster. :p

Anyway that sums it up for the most part i'd say.
It would be kinda creepy if we would get a Yandere-chan or Saiko-chan companion at some point who holds a knife in her hand and when you make her go through the secret door into your office she'd jumpscare you, saying thing like "found you senpai." or "Don't leave me ever again, nightguard-kun."
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
Okay since I now know based on the grunts and growls that its not just something there to freak me out... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING I OCCASIONALLY HEAR CRAWLING IN THE VENTS IN ARCADE? Is there any way to get rid of whatever it is?

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes