Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Jun 1, 2018
hey so I was messing around in arcade mode trying to do everything I could and when the power shut off I was able to access the locked vent in the power room with the screwdriver but before I entered I restored the power then entered the vent now I'm stuck in the women's restroom and the clock stopped at 4:41AM did I break something or do I have to find a key of some sort?
When you enter the women’s bathroom the clock stops so you can’t miss the golden frenni event. If you don’t have that candy to start the event then you might as well just restart.

LinnyTheIdiot

Jan 21, 2023
why does my game just crash when i launch arcade mode?
edit: it also crashes when i open shop how do i fix it?

Last edited:

henryjefroy

Apr 24, 2019
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post as well as the Readme.txt I included in the zip. Speaking of the Readme.txt, please read it as it will explain how each cheat works exactly and may answer questions you have.

The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the current xmas mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me.

Changelog:

Troubleshooting (DM me if you still are having problems):
wrked 4 me

Sep 19, 2020
It's really frustrating with how skins work right now, especially Frenni's.
In order to see the scenes with the skins you have to go into arcade mode and get them to trigger, if you try viewing them through the gallery it locks it to their default skin and that obnoxious looking pink room.

Now this is fine and all, I don't mind getting the scenes to play manually. But I vastly prefer Frenni's Fredina skin. I just like the hair way more and think it looks overall nicer. However if you run that skin the game actually removes the slide puzzle to get her threesome scene, the chair isn't interactable when the power goes out, and you can't get the better handjob scene when getting caught by her.

I like some of the skins, particularly the Fredina skin, Bonfie has probably the best, I like a couple of Chicu's, Fexa has two pretty good ones, even if the lighting is borked on those, and I love Marie's onsie skin. I feel like they were a bit hastily implemented, characters walk around outside of their skin, only swapping to the correct skin at certain events, sometimes the skin would make their eyes the bright missing unity shader, and the aforementioned blocking of scenes because of equipped skins.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
It's really frustrating with how skins work right now, especially Frenni's.
In order to see the scenes with the skins you have to go into arcade mode and get them to trigger, if you try viewing them through the gallery it locks it to their default skin and that obnoxious looking pink room.

Now this is fine and all, I don't mind getting the scenes to play manually. But I vastly prefer Frenni's Fredina skin. I just like the hair way more and think it looks overall nicer. However if you run that skin the game actually removes the slide puzzle to get her threesome scene, the chair isn't interactable when the power goes out, and you can't get the better handjob scene when getting caught by her.

I like some of the skins, particularly the Fredina skin, Bonfie has probably the best, I like a couple of Chicu's, Fexa has two pretty good ones, even if the lighting is borked on those, and I love Marie's onsie skin. I feel like they were a bit hastily implemented, characters walk around outside of their skin, only swapping to the correct skin at certain events, sometimes the skin would make their eyes the bright missing unity shader, and the aforementioned blocking of scenes because of equipped skins.
wait we can see the skins now during scenes? :PogChamp:

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
I'm over a week late for this but...The Night Guard and the girls are getting new designs courtesy of SSSeaweed1. If you want to see them, here's the video from the official Fatal Fire Studios YT Channel:

PS: I was waiting a while because I don't want it to seem like a spoiler and waiting a week is more than enough time for that if anyone here is following the devs.

JoshiroYon

Aug 22, 2022
Hm hey guys. So can anyone check it? Does my save reg work or not? Because if it does lucky day for all people here

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
I'm over a week late for this but...The Night Guard and the girls are getting new designs courtesy of SSSeaweed1. If you want to see them, here's the video from the official Fatal Fire Studios YT Channel:

PS: I was waiting a while because I don't want it to seem like a spoiler and waiting a week is more than enough time for that if anyone here is following the devs.
Here's hoping they took the time to unfuck the problems with the animations and girls too (polygon nightmare pussys, poor rigging/ polys, gravity defying circle tits when when nude). Pretty cool these fan outfits ended up being used for something, though I do hope they leave the originals around as options. At the very least these new outfits and hopefully updated girls should make their way around the net for even more content. Fingers crossed they skipped the butt tattoo on frenni.

Last edited:

jrlans

Dec 18, 2022
Here's hoping they took the time to unfuck the problems with the animations and girls too (polygon nightmare pussys, poor rigging/ polys, gravity defying circle tits when when nude). Pretty cool these fan outfits ended up being used for something, though I do hope they leave the originals around as options. At the very least these new outfits and hopefully updated girls should make their way around the net for even more content. Fingers crossed they skipped the butt tattoo on frenni.
YYEEESSSS Give Bonfie those glasses!

Reactions: bwardyunbip and D-O

Raurath

Jul 15, 2017
Tbh the Xmas Special was actually hard af but i beat it on hard, it was fun the snowball gun is soooo much more accurate than the flamethrower which honestly is trash, oh and its actually a story which is amazing. Felt like the main story kind of died for a while.

renstow12

Jul 25, 2019
View attachment 2137307

Overview:
Frenni's NightClub is a famous nightclub where you can order pizza and high-quality beers,
plus it has a unique attraction in the city: it is full of sexy animatronic waitresses who love to entertain adults with their company.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-04
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: FATAL FIRE Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Read the FAQs here

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra:
Guides*

View attachment 2137342 View attachment 2137329 View attachment 2137328 View attachment 2137330 View attachment 2137338 View attachment 2137334 View attachment 2137341 View attachment 2137339 View attachment 2137340
Release the android version please

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes