Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
It's the room that you can't enter in foxy's bedroom! But you clearly can't get there without some "help" :whistle:;)
I didn't use a free cam nor a mod to let me pass through the wall, I just got....Squeezed too hard into the walls by the girls in that area......

• Haha
Reactions: Imedian

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
Wow...I just found out something interesting. There's a Secret Wallpaper in the Game. To unlock it, you need to get your Anus Ruptured 69 Times. In order for that to happen, you need to pay your debt 69 times, so if you are using the Money Game Edit, you need to place it down to $0. If you don't want to delete and restart your game again or are going through the hassle of getting rid of it by buying Sprays and Adrenalins, allow me to give you the Reset Money Edit. And Yes, I tested the Reset Edit. Your money goes back to $0. Here's the Edit and I also added a download link to those who don't know how to change the code.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]

"XP_h5862861"=dword:00000000

If you want to know to know what the Wallpaper looks like, I placed an attachment here. Even Mastermax88 thinks is a little too much. If you want to see the video for more details, here's the link:

Last edited:

Centhionic

Only for good, Never for evil
Uploader
Sep 19, 2021
Oh Yeah! This is One Great Ass Finding, Check out how sequence breaking gave me a Heart Attack From Golden Frenni! (this is vr. 0.1.7) :-

Please Check out the details in the videos description and spoiler, its long but pretty interesting

Heres where i got the stuff to do the glitching!
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-9-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9355114

And also i see that up until now, no one posted the golden frenni jumpscare (as far as i can see) So enjoy! and its even in a method im sure, where no one could have encountered!

Wow...I just found out something interesting. There's a Secret Wallpaper in the Game. To unlock it, you need to get your Anus Ruptured 69 Times. In order for that to happen, you need to pay your debt 69 times, so if you are using the Money Game Edit, you need to place it down to $0. If you don't want to delete and restart your game again or are going through the hassle of getting rid of it by buying Sprays and Adrenalins, allow me to give you the Reset Money Edit. And Yes, I tested the Reset Edit. Your money goes back to $0. Here's the Edit and I also added a download link to those who don't know how to change the code.
Mega

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]

"XP_h5862861"=dword:00000000

If you want to know to know what the Wallpaper looks like, I placed an attachment here. Even Mastermax88 thinks is a little too much. If you want to see the video for more details, here's the link:
What a worthwhile gift! Thank you Willy Afton! :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip and D-O

RoseTip

Dec 17, 2022
Anyone know how to share my 100% save file to people? I use Winrar but I have no clue what file I should be sharing

Duculescu

Jul 21, 2017
Damn im getting very low fps and drops too, i used to get decent fps with lowering resolution but now nothing, but as soon as i put it on low it runs perfectly... any fixes tips?
Ryzen 5600x , gpu amd 5600xt, 32gb ram.

Oktai

Dec 1, 2022
After you beat the XXXmas special the first time, you get to play through the level with the snowball gun for every time after. Use the snowball gun to shoot down the blue bags you find in trees and the rafters of buildings. You can also use the upgraded radar to find money bags (but not the blue ones). Most I've gotten in one run was a bit over $2500.
I have completely completed the XXX chapters. Question, will this gun be available to me if I start XXX chapters from the beginning?

Oct 8, 2019
I have completely completed the XXX chapters. Question, will this gun be available to me if I start XXX chapters from the beginning?
Yes. You ought to receive it when you pick up the flamethrower and snowball ammo spawns are added to the map.

Oktai

Dec 1, 2022
Yes. You ought to receive it when you pick up the flamethrower and snowball ammo spawns are added to the map.
Okay, I get you. And one more question, if it doesn't bother you, could you tell me how to get coins in xxx? For example, is it possible to make changes to the registry? I tried using CheatEngine, but it didn't work out.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Okay, I get you. And one more question, if it doesn't bother you, could you tell me how to get coins in xxx? For example, is it possible to make changes to the registry? I tried using CheatEngine, but it didn't work out.
You can buy the radar at Marie's shop during the special event + it's upgrade to display yellow coin bags location on the map. Additinally, you should "look up" for blue bags (these look like blue lights at low resolution) on trees or the ceiling during part 2 (there are lots of them at the shooting field at the last checkpoint + 500 coins if you clear the mini game on that area). These blue bags can only be shot down with snowball gun. You'll probably get around 2000 coins by the end of the event.

Reactions: misakik1

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I never played the original FNaF when it was popular because I'm really scared of jump scares. But hey, what's the worst that could happen to me in this FNaF? Getting owned by furry animatronic waitresses? It sounds more like a reward than a punishment!

Right after the power went out, I realized I was wrong. Walking in the nightclub with the lights out in first-person view scared the shit out of me. The golden one appears right at my window on camera but isn't there when I check in first-person view doesn't help my mental health either. It took a long time for me to realize that it does no harm to me rather than showing up randomly on cameras to surprise me, and I really hope she stays that way.

The power of my boner was barely strong enough to overcome my fear of jump scares. Then I was very disappointed to know the story mode only has the very first night finished. So I turned to arcade mode and spent many hours with no success clearing even one night on easy mode. I was wondering around the club, searching for wine bottles and condoms to clear the tasks, and when I finally realized they're right at the starting room I felt so stupid.

Then just as I thought I'm finally gonna clear this night, I was bored with no tasks to do, so I went to play with a puzzle and was greeted with a game-over scene. Come on! I thought it was supposed to be an extra bonus (well... it was a bonus in a sense), not something that took all the money I earned through the night!

10/10 would love to be caught by furry animatronic waitresses again. Can't wait for the full game.

mazzo676

Dec 24, 2020
Attached is a BepInEx mod that can Unlock all Scenes, Give you money, and has a bunch of other cheats to make the game easier like being invincible or undetectable (Everything can be toggled on and off). I'm using (this is provided in the attached zip so you do NOT need to download it yourself) you can open a GUI in game to toggle what mods you want running. By default the button is F1 but this can be changed if you'd like and is explained in the troubleshooting section at the end of this post as well as the Readme.txt I included in the zip. Speaking of the Readme.txt, please read it as it will explain how each cheat works exactly and may answer questions you have.

The first step is getting BepInEx 5 for 32 bit games, Here is guide on how to do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you finish getting BepInEx setup, Grab the 4 files in zip I provided(2 .dll, 1 .xml and 1 .txt) and put them directly in the BepInEx > plugins folder and you should now be done. I've tested a bit in arcade and finished the current xmas mode but if there's any problems I missed, please reach out to me.

Changelog:

Troubleshooting (DM me if you still are having problems):
in version 1.9 for me don't work

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes