Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Flufficuss

Nov 22, 2019
Alright, I'm genuinely and wholly confused here. And nobody in the thread, as far as I can tell, has ever actually answered this question, nor is it present in the FAQ/Guide.

How in the world do you wind up with 1,500 coins for the blowjob unlock..?
You can get 500 from the shooting minigame...and I sincerely, sincerely doubt there are 200 5 coin collectable bags on the map to find. And I genuinely hope the dev isn't insane enough to make finding every single coin bag on every map the entire way through a requirement.
So where's the other 1,000 come from..?

Oct 8, 2019
Alright, I'm genuinely and wholly confused here. And nobody in the thread, as far as I can tell, has ever actually answered this question, nor is it present in the FAQ/Guide.

How in the world do you wind up with 1,500 coins for the blowjob unlock..?
You can get 500 from the shooting minigame...and I sincerely, sincerely doubt there are 200 5 coin collectable bags on the map to find. And I genuinely hope the dev isn't insane enough to make finding every single coin bag on every map the entire way through a requirement.
So where's the other 1,000 come from..?
After you beat the XXXmas special the first time, you get to play through the level with the snowball gun for every time after. Use the snowball gun to shoot down the blue bags you find in trees and the rafters of buildings. You can also use the upgraded radar to find money bags (but not the blue ones). Most I've gotten in one run was a bit over $2500.

Reactions: He-man96.
Apr 21, 2021
i got an alert from my antivirus, while extracting the game it said that it had a trojan. v0.1.9

EDIT: i extracted it again, my antivirus didnt show anything

Last edited:

Flufficuss

Nov 22, 2019
After you beat the XXXmas special the first time, you get to play through the level with the snowball gun for every time after. Use the snowball gun to shoot down the blue bags you find in trees and the rafters of buildings. You can also use the upgraded radar to find money bags (but not the blue ones). Most I've gotten in one run was a bit over $2500.
Ahhhhhhhh, alright. That explains how it's possible then. I saw the "deletes your save data" on new game and immediately winced, couldn't figure out how it was conceivable, especially since it started me back in the maze. And I did not have the patience to replay the mode, and sit through alllllllllllll the unskippable cutscenes, multiple times trying to figure out what it wanted from me.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Did anyone know how to trigger the Purple guy appearance?

I happen to used an X-ray glasses and look at the surveillance room, and there I saw a purple guy silhouette on far back of the room "ceiling direction".

Trying to find out the event, but I couldn't trigger that again,..
So, Anyone find out how?

katsukiDemon

Nov 25, 2018
Did anyone know how to trigger the Purple guy appearance?

I happen to used an X-ray glasses and look at the surveillance room, and there I saw a purple guy silhouette on far back of the room "ceiling direction".

Trying to find out the event, but I couldn't trigger that again,..
So, Anyone find out how?
Are you sure it wasn't Bonfie? It is the only one that was located with a purple silhouette, in any case, share a screenshot, because I do not locate the room you mention well

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Are you sure it wasn't Bonfie? It is the only one that was located with a purple silhouette, in any case, share a screenshot, because I do not locate the room you mention well
Nah, The silhouette are definitely a man, not an animatronics..

I did a backtracking, and I think it appear at between 3.30 - 4.00 when the Light Out (2nd Night Arcade).

May 7, 2022
how do i use a save file?
unzip, and double click to open it.
inside is a .reg (windows registry file), simply opening it will overwrite the data. use windows search bar and search for "regedit" to open registry editor and go to HKCU\Software\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs to see or edit the data yourself.

SilverSoul02

Jun 8, 2023
I have a question, in the shop you can buy the camera with night vision, and it should be equipped, but I still don't understand if it is already equipped or I have to equip it, if it is to be equipped where :HideThePain: do I do it and what change?

Update: I found it. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes