Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
I've noticed they removed a few of the ester eggs from the vents, witch makes me think the silluette may acutely be Mangle rather then Roxie, as Mangle attend to be in vents a lot and adding her to go thought and patrol vents would make sense.
Wait. What siltuette? I don't remember anything there. Could you tell more?

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
Wait. What siltuette? I don't remember anything there. Could you tell more?
In where you change skins for the girls, there's another slot at the end next to marie with the silluette of a seventh girl that we can't use yet. I myself haven't really seen anything about what it actually is yet, but I just think it's possibly Mangle place holder. Because I've not been able to use vent ester eggs, I feel like they are about to rework the vents to be able add in Mangle (Once Again I don't know for sure, it's just a theory, A GAM- Nope, sorry, not doing that)

Jun 1, 2018
Ye it’d make sense to have an animatronic patrol the vents or maybe it’s one for the bar room since there’s a staff door behind it. Players can just sit in the vent the whole night and not get caught, maybe they have something to counteract it.

These skins are great and all but there should be an option to select skins within video scenes, though I’m not familiar with character modeling so it might take a lot longer to do than I’d think.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
I can't find the information where to put this information. Where exactly is this file to be overwritten, in which folder and what is it called.
When you open it, the file overwrites the codes found in the Registry Editor, it a separate program, not a folder. All you have to do is click on the reg file and it will apply on its own after you hit yes when the window prompt appears.

Realch

Jun 24, 2020
For some reason my game lag when the tablet is locked in certain cameras which is weird, just in case someone had the same experience?

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes