Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Can someone tell me how to get ahold of the full save? I'm not looking to really play a grindy game to unlock all the scenes manually if I don't have too.
Nvm just found out this game puts the fucking save in registery.

Last edited:

khalif

Dec 13, 2017
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.9
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.9

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
What do i do with .rar file for unlock all scenes?

saffff

Dec 4, 2021
Anyone know how to make pointers in cheat engine for the timers? It wouldn't work for some reason even when I managed to do it. If someone has a table for it then it would be greatly appreciated. (V 0.1.9)

suzytheawesome

Feb 19, 2022
Attached, you can find a file called "MoneyEdit" for 50k Money and file called "SceneUnlock" for having all current Scenes unlocked.
Since 12/01/2022, an UnlockAll file has been added to the attached contents.

How to for changing the value and to use a .reg file can be found here .

Version of SceneUnlock: 0.1.9
Version of MoneyEdit: 0.1.1 and higher
Version of UnlockAll + Money: 0.1.9

Info:

The MoneyEdit doesn't need any update as long as the ID stays the same, the SceneUnlock file and UnlockAll on the other hand need to be updated for each release (if scenes and items get added tho)

Info for UnlockAll:

Please play at least the Arcade Mode once, you don't need to buy anything, but give yourself a name and then you can use the file to overwrite your data.

Info as of 0.1.8: This version broke several gallery scenes from previous ones and scenes from this update, according to comments here, they will fix this issue in a later patch/fix!

The contents of what will be overwritten or added are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tags: cheat, unlock, scenes, save, gallery
I have noticed that here is a significant amount of scenes that are not added to this Scene Unlock. There is many missing, this is just a single screenshot of the ones that are not included with the scene unlock. Am I just stupid and these aren't in the game yet or what? 1687385397320.png

Vitzol

Jan 19, 2019
For some reason the game's audio isn't playing, anyone have the same issue? is there a know fix to this?
i downloaded the game again and even reset my progress but same thing keeps happening.

Jun 1, 2018
For some reason the game's audio isn't playing, anyone have the same issue? is there a know fix to this?
i downloaded the game again and even reset my progress but same thing keeps happening.
It happens to me at the title screen but after I hit a mode to play everything is normal so idk.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes