Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Europefan69

Aug 20, 2020
in version 1.9 for me don't work
anything wrong in particular? it should work for 0.1.8 and 0.1.9, if the menu isn't popping up when you press F1 make sure the files are in the correct folder as shown in the guide. If you believe everything is in the correct spot then send me a screenshot of the folder where the game's exe folder is and your BepinEX folder so I can verify. The Problem usually is just having the wrong BepinEx version or putting files it the wrong place.

every time I load it up it brings up an old windows screen, and then a youtube screenshot?
The Config Manager's default keybind and the game's panic button both share F1, if the menu is not appearing on top of this then follow the steps I told the other person

Reactions: dandyman

ElJefaso

Dec 19, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the error that the textures do not load well and the robots appear completely purple? I already uninstalled and reinstalled the game but it still appears the same

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
hey so I was messing around in arcade mode trying to do everything I could and when the power shut off I was able to access the locked vent in the power room with the screwdriver but before I entered I restored the power then entered the vent now I'm stuck in the women's restroom and the clock stopped at 4:41AM did I break something or do I have to find a key of some sort?

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
hey so I was messing around in arcade mode trying to do everything I could and when the power shut off I was able to access the locked vent in the power room with the screwdriver but before I entered I restored the power then entered the vent now I'm stuck in the women's restroom and the clock stopped at 4:41AM did I break something or do I have to find a key of some sort?
Probably a bug

Oct 8, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/fap-nigh...v0-1-9-fatal-fire-studios.135722/post-9536878 Golden Frenni headless blowjob scene.

lostanon

Feb 16, 2020
i couldnt agree more
There's room for improvement on the models as well. A lot of room. Floaty hard tits and nether regions that would make The Thing concerned. I hope they update the models and animations like some of the stuff you can see on e621, but I don't have a lot of hope for that at this point. The models are apparently nightmarishly difficult to work with and filled with a lot of "amateur" mistakes according to people I've talked to who have apparently downloaded and tried to mess with them. The dev team would likely have to seek outside help and thus expense, but it would be well worth it imo. fexissp.png
1800comeonnow.png

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes