Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
May 30, 2020
OMG I thought i was crazy, I was once Hiding in the vent behind I could have sworn Fredinna walk to it, and opened it, this was like 3-4 patches ago, And never saw anyone talk about it and asked, no answer.
People have talked about it. In this thread. Possibly with pictures. Something that is evident after a search. The door is a secret passage that only AI can go through and is connected via long tunnel underground to the kitchen door that Chiku spawns from. Hence leading to a broken strategy where you save money for the follower, leave it in the office with the doors closed so the only way in is the secret passage, hide in break room till all AI turn loose, then spam distraction on your follower till they all enter the secret passage, and then you can do all of your tasks while they take forever to go through passage and back. Although if you forget to spam/wait too long they will have exited the kitchen and could jump you.

EDIT: I am now seeing someone already answered your post, but it had not updated until I posted this reply. Too late I guess.

May 30, 2020
Okay since I now know based on the grunts and growls that its not just something there to freak me out... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING I OCCASIONALLY HEAR CRAWLING IN THE VENTS IN ARCADE? Is there any way to get rid of whatever it is?
As of right now, there is nothing in the vents, and that sound comes from nowhere just to freak you out. Seems to be doing its job. We can SPECULATE that it may have something to do with spring trap given the teasers they've shown in the campaign and the new night guard design reveal trailer where you see the creepy Springtrap hand. But both of those are guesses. I dread the day that they add spring trap with a creepy model, and even moreso the day any of the AI can get into the vents. I'm sure the regular AI we have now won't enter/be able to enter the vents due to their.... physique. But there's no telling if mechanics will/won't change in the future with new AI. That, and it would make the breakroom one of the only safe places left.

As it stands right now break room and I think the room with the chair, and possibly the electrical room are the only ones that are not patrolled, but all of them will be entered if they hear your companion distraction in said room. I've tested it before and noticed that luckily being in the locker in the break room will actually hide you from animatronics even if you lure them in with the companion. I hope it stays that way because TBH once I've done the tasks I don't like the idea of having to spend the whole night running when I can just hide somewhere and do something on my phone while I wait it out. I'd rather have fun mechanics that encourage me to play the night through, but unless they change it to where getting caught is not an insta-loss I'll have no interest in running around when I don't have to.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
Jan 8, 2022
equip it before you start a round and then go to the broom closet when the power goes out. it is in the main menu to equip not in the map
I know to equip it bro, Im asking where to find it because it doesnt show up on the break room table anymore.

Edit: Wait, nevermind I see now. I dont know why it was changed from something you pick up in a round to something you equip in the setup

yellowshade

Jul 28, 2021
Anyone else feeling a bit hyped for this update? I know from the trailer that the main 4 and mc are getting an updated look, but do we know if anyone else is getting a new look?

AxelX7

Feb 19, 2018
People have talked about it. In this thread. Possibly with pictures. Something that is evident after a search. The door is a secret passage that only AI can go through and is connected via long tunnel underground to the kitchen door that Chiku spawns from. Hence leading to a broken strategy where you save money for the follower, leave it in the office with the doors closed so the only way in is the secret passage, hide in break room till all AI turn loose, then spam distraction on your follower till they all enter the secret passage, and then you can do all of your tasks while they take forever to go through passage and back. Although if you forget to spam/wait too long they will have exited the kitchen and could jump you.

EDIT: I am now seeing someone already answered your post, but it had not updated until I posted this reply. Too late I guess.
Nah its fine, I'm still amazed I encountered it, since it was before the follower was added into the game, and just happened at randome chance, door was no closed and i was on my phone until i saw Frenni just like open it and leave, So it was a very rare encounter, since by this she must have bugged out and not registered the exit.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I hope they improve the gameplay. I like the models, but the movement is so clunky that it's more annoying to play than fun. Kind of hard to do anything when your character walks like an old man and gets winded running down a hallway.

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes