Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
IS THIS SAFE??
Never assume anything you download online outside of official sources is safe. Personally I browse F95 seven proxies deep and open every download in a VM run on a Taiwan based cloud computing service paid for with offshore accounts.

Seriously though, right click the folder and scan it with microsoft (windows) defender. And use an adblock on your browser, hosting site popups can give your computer cancer. This combined with your browser's built in malware detection is enough for your average pirate. If you still get a virus consider me impressed.

Reactions: Gweedo

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Alright ladies and gentleman, Here is the new update BUT...
before you get your hopes up to high some sad news.

1. --> Story mode is disabled and not playable at the moment.
It will probably be re-enabled and ready in september. (as of a poll vote on their DC.)
Story disabled.png
They made a poll on DC ans asked if the community wants,
1: Update on August 31 with new things in arcade mode and the first half of night 2, and in September the second half.
2: Update on August 31 with new things only in arcade mode. and in September the complete night 2.

And the votes went up for #2. The complete night rather then just the first half. Kinda understandable, i wouldn't want only half of the 2. night, speaking for myself of course.

2. --> A note from Max the dev:
---------
Hello Friends, we are happy to announce that the Fap Nights at Frennis update 0.2.0 is now available. Thanks for you support and patience!

Here is the update that brings some content to arcade mode.
There is a bug that crashes the game sometimes, we are already trying to fix it and we will patch it soon, I hope you still enjoy it!

We hope that the next update will bring the long-awaited night 2. if possible it will come out this month, or if the date is extended, we will inform you on discord.
----------
And with "sometimes" they seem to mean rather "a lot" if i understood correctly. On his DC he went as far and wrote this to help everyone see the scenes before a crash happens.
Max.png

Good but now without further ado:
Version 0.2.0 - MEGA --> OP was Updated and this version is outdated anyway. :LOL:

For more infos about the new scenes you can look at my guide.

Last edited:

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
ok after a ton of crashes I've found getting Fredina Handjob 1 (not the Frenni Handjob 1, haven't test it tho) does not crash the game for me, ether that or I just got lucky with it twice in a row. so if I'm right getting some scenes won't crash the game, I'll update if I find more.

edit: Ok nevermind, I don't think it's about scenes anymore but I may found a temp fix that some may not like or even have... Futa... for some resone having Futa on fixes the crashes for me. I don't know how or way but it seems to work for me:HideThePain:, I nether hate or love Futa it's just doesn't bother me.

edit2: Ok looks like you may still need to get a scenes with it enabled, as I just crashed when i fully completed a night with out one.
never made I just afk'd a round when was typing the message and didn't girls didn't catch me and didn't chrash that time.

so I offishly don't know what's up anymore

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
ok after a ton of crashes I've found getting Fredina Handjob 1 (not the Frenni Handjob 1, haven't test it tho) does not crash the game for me, ether that or I just got lucky with it twice in a row. so if I'm right getting some scenes won't crash the game, I'll update if I find more.

edit: Ok nevermind, I don't think it's about scenes anymore but I may found a temp fix that some may not like or even have... Futa... for some resone having Futa on fixes the crashes for me
We can trust this guy, let's all enable futa. For reasons of bugfixing...nothing else of course.... :sneaky:

May 20, 2020
i'm gonna try this, the only problem with futa it's dick don't match with, skin if you use loona skin for fexa she gonna had a red cock. dick color are made for normal skin.

edit: night completed with futa and hard mode, and game still crash (i didn't get catched by girls)

if you want to farm money for buying stuff do it with v0.19 and come back to the last version when you get enough money

Last edited:

AngelOfDeath201120

Jun 20, 2022
i'm gonna try this, the only problem with futa it's dick don't match with, skin if you use loona skin for fexa she gonna had a red cock. dick color are made for normal skin.

edit: night completed with futa and hard mode, and game still crash (i didn't get catched by girls)
yeah... I was speed testing by going sight to the girls and only just completed the full night then crashed for me. so yeah i think the girls still need to catch you

edit: never made I just afk'd a round when was typing the message and didn't girls catch me and didn't chrash that time.

so I offishly don't know what's up anymore

edit2: just died to futa Foxy and crashed, so I've got no clue whatsoever anymore

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes