Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
For Chiku new scene, Just use their Original Costume and wait for Power Out then same spot as Frenni's Chair sex event
chair dosent do anything

Edit: You have to have the chiku mask on aswell as EVERY character in their original outfits for the scene to work.

not sure what the other scene is.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018
Ye and the fact the poses dances and youhube videos are rng dependent, it can’t be a good player experience hoping to get a good roll while waiting between all the restarts, loading time and crashes. Perhaps they should’ve had the TV refresh every hour during the night or something.

Edit: idk if my luck sucks but I’m having trouble getting the 6th video(frenni twerking video) and missing the dances from the 3 girls.

Last edited:

D-O

Jul 5, 2020
I know now is not a good time with the game in its current condition, but I managed to make 2 .reg codes for the Cumjar, but they are all empty since the game crashes on me before I can fill one of them up. Anyhoo...here there are:

999 Cumjars

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]
"CUMJAR_h2765189543"=dword:000003E7

100 Cumjars

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Fatal Fire Studio\FAP NIGHTS AT FRENNIs]
"CUMJAR_h2765189543"=dword:00000064

I also added a .zip file if you don't know how to apply it. Just extract and click on the one you want: 100 Cum Jars or 999 Cum Jars. Enjoy.

Eoi461

Dec 2, 2019
Ye and the fact the poses dances and youhube videos are rng dependent, it can’t be a good player experience hoping to get a good roll while waiting between all the restarts, loading time and crashes. Perhaps they should’ve had the TV refresh every hour during the night or something.

Edit: idk if my luck sucks but I’m having trouble getting the 6th video(frenni twerking video) and missing the dances from the 3 girls.
For the dances you need to let them be the first girl to escape and wait for them to go to the stage. All of them have a little dance they do on stage if they are the first released. As for the video I believe that one is actually ad rng.

Jun 1, 2018
For the dances you need to let them be the first girl to escape and wait for them to go to the stage. All of them have a little dance they do on stage if they are the first released. As for the video I believe that one is actually ad rng.
That makes sense why I wasn’t getting them, I had all the poses not the dances tho. Also the fact that frenni dance unlocked at the same time of the poses had me a bit confused.

Fexa dance is actually in char lmfao

does anyone have all the Youhube videos? Or at least the frenni twerking one? It’s the only one I’m missing it seems, need someone to validate it exist in the current version. Keep getting $200 or nothing from the TV, maybe the rng is that harsh idk.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 71 Votes