Unity Fap Nights at Frenni's Night Club [v0.2.6] [FATAL FIRE Studios]

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes

TheWrest

May 24, 2020
It's still ultimately the Devs call if he wants to do good and proper updates or not. Asking a bunch of paypig coomers if they want le update sooner or later is not a good idea. No excuse imo
Exactly, asking your patrons if they want quick updates or not only shows the lack of focus of the developers themselves on their game, they don't know what they want hahaha.

I think they are good guys trying to make their patrons happy, but man... It's one thing to try to please everyone and another thing to work seriously, if from the beginning they had focused on the task of doing their job and Not to say anything, the updates probably would have taken longer, but we would have some decent polished content... But no, they just want to keep lining their pockets by pulling the string of "Hey guys, we have a big new update coming, but it's not finished, so... Do you want to see a preview of that, or do you want to wait until it's completed?" And so on, the game will end up in a limbo of incomplete content overshadowed by new incomplete content and so on... And maybe the game will never be finished, and they will still be happy because they will continue to make money... (My opinion)

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Exactly, asking your patrons if they want quick updates or not only shows the lack of focus of the developers themselves on their game, they don't know what they want hahaha.

I think they are good guys trying to make their patrons happy, but man... It's one thing to try to please everyone and another thing to work seriously, if from the beginning they had focused on the task of doing their job and Not to say anything, the updates probably would have taken longer, but we would have some decent polished content... But no, they just want to keep lining their pockets by pulling the string of "Hey guys, we have a big new update coming, but it's not finished, so... Do you want to see a preview of that, or do you want to wait until it's completed?" And so on, the game will end up in a limbo of incomplete content overshadowed by new incomplete content and so on... And maybe the game will never be finished, and they will still be happy because they will continue to make money... (My opinion)
Man... Could you... Add more... Ellipses To draw out... You conspiracy theory... Calling the dev... A scammer... Just because... One update was bad... Due to issues... In development...

You're throwing... A doomer tantrum... In a piracy website... You probably... Payed nothing... To play this... I know... I didn't...

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
So here's what I have so far.

It seems to be more narrative driven, rather than game-play driven, barely any bugs, very good looking, great details to texture & shadow. The girls are ridiculously attractive for furries. With South Park-levels of amazing humor. (Seriously, I love Phone Guy)
So far we have a game over scene for... Chiku? Was it?
& we only have a dancing loop for... Frenni? Was it?
(She doesn't seem to have a game over scene after she catches you, yet)
And we have a very elaborate & very well made Christmas special that I really enjoyed. Krampus being a futanari & then, alternatively as a non futanari. Having 2 scenes.
So far, Marie Onette, (heh, clever) is not intractable, unless we're talking about the extra christmas special.
So, so far, there's no 3rd night, we don't have Bonnie & Foxy's fake named appearances yet.
And the Christmas special is unfinished.
The custom & Arcade tabs don't seem to work on the latest version.

I haven't read much of this tread, I'm new here, but I feel like I'm missing something.
On one hand TL;DR, but on the other hand this looks like such an expansive thread full of posts, I must be missing something.

And something of note...
Phone guy keeps saying the girls are gonna sodomize him. And he explicitly makes it clear they're gonna go for his ass.
So, a question should be posed, is this game going to be more futa on male-focused in the future?

May 30, 2020
I've followed far too many games to believe that this game has already turned into a scam. The patreon post said they intend to release the rest of Night 2 in the next few days and while personally I'm not expecting it to be that soon (simply because devs for most NSFW games tend not to be good guestimators) it goes to show that they were originally intending to release the full night 2 at the end of the month. It should be obvious considering when we got the Christmas Special there was a whole sequence for the "To Be Continued" whereas in this update it's kinda just some white text surreptitiously put at the end of the preview. I do think the fault falls ultimately on the devs for failing to meet the deadline they set, and it's their fault for trying to please people who wanted an unfinished mini-update as opposed to waiting, but considering the amount of people here who are getting all of this for free and that I KNOW some of you complaining about it being "unfinished and buggy" are the SAME people complaining that it's not being developed faster, it's hard to take most of these complaints seriously.

If it were months between updates that added one scene and some bugfixes, I'd be right there with those complaining and I wouldn't follow this game, but it's kind of crazy that people are bringing up projects that have been dead in the water for years when this project is just now hitting its first anniversary with a group of newbie devs. I can count on one hand the number of studios that have made such ambitious games with any level of consistency. I still remember when it started out and thought it was only going to be a short story mode and an arcade mode with most of the "content." Now we're getting fully scripted holiday stories and a story mode with voice acting, bigger maps, and new models? I'm not saying another studio could not have done this good, or POSSIBLY better, but to sit here and say that a set of new devs have achieved this must be scammers is just absurd. I enjoy using this website, and there have been times where I myself considering using my joy for writing in the pursuit of making a game myself with some people, but the comments I read have been and always will be a swift reminder of why I would NEVER do it. There's plenty of money-grubbing devs in this field, and Fatal Fire Studios still has the potential to become one of them, but right now? Y'all are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Dark_Beau

Jun 2, 2023
So here's what I have so far.

It seems to be more narrative driven, rather than game-play driven, barely any bugs, very good looking, great details to texture & shadow. The girls are ridiculously attractive for furries. With South Park-levels of amazing humor. (Seriously, I love Phone Guy)
So far we have a game over scene for... Chiku? Was it?
& we only have a dancing loop for... Frenni? Was it?
(She doesn't seem to have a game over scene after she catches you, yet)
And we have a very elaborate & very well made Christmas special that I really enjoyed. Krampus being a futanari & then, alternatively as a non futanari. Having 2 scenes.
So far, Marie Onette, (heh, clever) is not intractable, unless we're talking about the extra christmas special.
So, so far, there's no 3rd night, we don't have Bonnie & Foxy's fake named appearances yet.
And the Christmas special is unfinished.
The custom & Arcade tabs don't seem to work on the latest version.

I haven't read much of this tread, I'm new here, but I feel like I'm missing something.
On one hand TL;DR, but on the other hand this looks like such an expansive thread full of posts, I must be missing something.

And something of note...
Phone guy keeps saying the girls are gonna sodomize him. And he explicitly makes it clear they're gonna go for his ass.
So, a question should be posed, is this game going to be more futa on male-focused in the future?
Before v0.2.0, there was Arcade Mode with all 4 girls, Night 1 w/ Night 2 PREVIEW, and 2 Episodes of XXXmas Special in v0.1.9.

Because of Patreon polling on what the update was gonna be and with redesigns/model updates, things had been temporally disabled. v0.2.0 has Arcade yet having game crashing bugs and new store items and no Story, while v0.2.1 has part of Night 2 but no Arcade. From my knowledge no idea as to when Custom is gonna be implemented or at all.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Before v0.2.0, there was Arcade Mode with all 4 girls, Night 1 w/ Night 2 PREVIEW, and 2 Episodes of XXXmas Special in v0.1.9.

Because of Patreon polling on what the update was gonna be and with redesigns/model updates, things had been temporally disabled. v0.2.0 has Arcade yet having game crashing bugs and new store items and no Story, while v0.2.1 has part of Night 2 but no Arcade. From my knowledge no idea as to when Custom is gonna be implemented or at all.
Speaking of which, There's a bug on v0.2.0
This honestly feels like BS.
I've finished the arcade mode about 12 times now with all side quests complete, it says I won about 200$, but damn it, it always crashes after the loading screen I lose all that progress.
Is there a fix?

Crocodeeznutz

May 9, 2023
Speaking of which, There's a bug on v0.2.0
This honestly feels like BS.
I've finished the arcade mode about 12 times now with all side quests complete, it says I won about 200$, but damn it, it always crashes after the loading screen I lose all that progress.
Is there a fix?
yeah play a previous version like 1.9 cause that bug is why arcade mode is disabled on 2.1

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Will I still have everything v0.2.0 has to offer in Arcade mode?
Sadly no.

You will miss 2 of the newest scenes:
1 - Chiku Chairsex Scene
2 - Bonfie Rub Scene

You will miss some of the newest Items in the shop:
1 - Chikos Mask (for the chiku scene mentioned above)
2 - The Cum Jar (to fill them, then sell them for a lot of money again)
3 - Some "useless furniture decorations (8 total) for the nightguard office
4 - The 4 new plush companions (frenni, Chiku, Fexa, Bonfie)
5 - I think it was around 14 new skins for the girls iirc.
6 - The QR code scanner (to get poses, dances and some Youhube Videos for the girls)

Yeah i know, it might sound like a lot but until we get the fixed version of 0.2.0 this might still be a better trade of in contrast to the constant crashes. The biggest loss will be the 2 scenes and maybe the QR scanner, i'd say.

Jun 1, 2018
I've followed far too many games to believe that this game has already turned into a scam. The patreon post said they intend to release the rest of Night 2 in the next few days and while personally I'm not expecting it to be that soon (simply because devs for most NSFW games tend not to be good guestimators) it goes to show that they were originally intending to release the full night 2 at the end of the month. It should be obvious considering when we got the Christmas Special there was a whole sequence for the "To Be Continued" whereas in this update it's kinda just some white text surreptitiously put at the end of the preview. I do think the fault falls ultimately on the devs for failing to meet the deadline they set, and it's their fault for trying to please people who wanted an unfinished mini-update as opposed to waiting, but considering the amount of people here who are getting all of this for free and that I KNOW some of you complaining about it being "unfinished and buggy" are the SAME people complaining that it's not being developed faster, it's hard to take most of these complaints seriously.

If it were months between updates that added one scene and some bugfixes, I'd be right there with those complaining and I wouldn't follow this game, but it's kind of crazy that people are bringing up projects that have been dead in the water for years when this project is just now hitting its first anniversary with a group of newbie devs. I can count on one hand the number of studios that have made such ambitious games with any level of consistency. I still remember when it started out and thought it was only going to be a short story mode and an arcade mode with most of the "content." Now we're getting fully scripted holiday stories and a story mode with voice acting, bigger maps, and new models? I'm not saying another studio could not have done this good, or POSSIBLY better, but to sit here and say that a set of new devs have achieved this must be scammers is just absurd. I enjoy using this website, and there have been times where I myself considering using my joy for writing in the pursuit of making a game myself with some people, but the comments I read have been and always will be a swift reminder of why I would NEVER do it. There's plenty of money-grubbing devs in this field, and Fatal Fire Studios still has the potential to become one of them, but right now? Y'all are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
I agree, def isn’t a scam, the dev is inexperienced and it shows with the updates, something breaks every time there’s an update and bug fixes don’t come quickly, they take a while. He can always hire another dev but who knows how much that would cost? At least the storyboards and like are actually pretty good minus some cringe jokes thrown every once in a while(it’s pretty rare I wouldn’t even call it a while tbh).

Scam projects would be something like the projects where devs outright abandon and update every couple months one new feature so patreon doesn’t disable their account.

You can see the efforts this dev and his team puts in this project. The problem is that they’re a bit inexperienced and that’s okay. Not sure why people are throwing temper tantrums when they didn’t put a dime towards the patreon and pirating the content just like me. Constructive criticism is okay, outright whining and calling the dev a scammer is just uncalled for. From what I can see, the content is enjoyable to play even if some mechanics feel iffy(which is mostly Christmas special part 2 flamethrower I mean) and does give a slight sense of horror as the team intended, so I would say overall the team is successful.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Sadly no.

You will miss 2 of the newest scenes:
1 - Chiku Chairsex Scene
2 - Bonfie Rub Scene

You will miss some of the newest Items in the shop:
1 - Chikos Mask (for the chiku scene mentioned above)
2 - The Cum Jar (to fill them, then sell them for a lot of money again)
3 - Some "useless furniture decorations (8 total) for the nightguard office
4 - The 4 new plush companions (frenni, Chiku, Fexa, Bonfie)
5 - I think it was around 14 new skins for the girls iirc.
6 - The QR code scanner (to get poses, dances and some Youhube Videos for the girls)

Yeah i know, it might sound like a lot but until we get the fixed version of 0.2.0 this might still be a better trade of in contrast to the constant crashes. The biggest loss will be the 2 scenes and maybe the QR scanner, i'd say.
You know? I don't know where the save file really is but it's apparently connected between versions. We can accumulate cash on v0.1.9 & then just purchase everything on v0.2.0 or v0.2.1

EDIT:
Also, JESUS this guy's salary.
I want his job!

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2018
You know? I don't know where the save file really is but it's apparently connected between versions. We can accumulate cash on v0.1.9 & then just purchase everything on v0.2.0 or v0.2.1

EDIT:
Also, JESUS this guy's salary.
I want his job!
it's in the registry theres an unlock all post that gets updated every release.

elchivo

Dec 15, 2018
Is 2.0 playable or am I still stuck with 1.8 or whatever the previous version was that wasn't crippled by bugs and had an arcade mode?

3.80 star(s) 71 Votes